What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
massive rumours (that's all they are at present) on a heap of manly ppl.

lussick, foran, g stewart, b stewart, matai all linked to dogs.

dce linked to broncos

lussick linked to eels

matai linked to warriors

lyon linked to esl

b stewart and g stewart linked to dragons

obviously they are going to lose a couple of players after winning the title, and the bulk of them demanding big pay upgrades e.g foran, dce, lussick etc however i highly doubt they going to lose half their squad. 2-3 players i think. in my opinion foran to dogs, lussick to eels.

ceagle

Bench
massive rumours (that's all they are at present) on a heap of manly ppl.

lussick, foran, g stewart, b stewart, matai all linked to dogs.

dce linked to broncos

lussick linked to eels

matai linked to warriors

lyon linked to esl

b stewart and g stewart linked to dragons

obviously they are going to lose a couple of players after winning the title, and the bulk of them demanding big pay upgrades e.g foran, dce, lussick etc however i highly doubt they going to lose half their squad. 2-3 players i think. in my opinion foran to dogs, lussick to eels.
Why the f**k do you care so much about our players all the time? And what would you know about linkage to other clubs?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Why the f**k do you care so much about our players all the time? And what would you know about linkage to other clubs?

grow up pea brain, i said multiple times it doesn't mean a damn thing, it's all rumours.someone asked about the b stewart rumour to dragons, i answered.

if you can't handle the truth f**k off.

ceagle

Bench
grow up pea brain, i said multiple times it doesn't mean a damn thing, it's all rumours. if you can't handle the truth f**k off.
the truth? :lol:

How is it that you know the ins and outs of player movement at our club? oh you dont.

Big Pete

Referee
Herh herh herh, I knew I'd get a rise out of a Tigers fan. :p

Originally posted in the wrong thread - just regurgitated things I've read across this forum to make up for it.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
the truth? :lol:

How is it that you know the ins and outs of player movement at our club? oh you dont.

Um READ IDIOT. i said 10000 x times its ALL rumours, hence why matai is linked to two clubs, lussick to 3, stewart to 2.

GROW UP.

Your a sad asshurt wanker who still is bitter i embarrased you with your "des will never leave" crap. i've said it 3 times now ITS ALL RUMOURS. NO FACT. Someone asked on the brett stewart rumour, i answered. relax as i've said i'm sure manly will keep the BULK of their players. after winning a title every club has to lose a few, it's part of the price with the cap. move on you loser.

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
Teo to the dogs??? DES tends to go for players with a bit of ticker and guts, teo is sadly lacking both those qualities

DoggiesBro

Juniors
isn't this the same meda outlet that listed pritchard as playing for the panthers, that he was not suspended and that des re-signed with manly?:shock:

ceagle

Bench
isn't this the same meda outlet that listed pritchard as playing for the panthers, that he was not suspended and that des re-signed with manly?:shock:
lol I know you would shattered if Foran didnt come to the Dogs (do I need to bring up the 100 posts you have about him again?) You sure seem to like to take rumors off random people from the internet and take it as gospel but you completely shun this article, it isn't the telecrap btw, they have a bit more integrity in there reporting.

Also notice how it is the rumored thread, no one said it was true yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.