What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Dugan > Eels.

Yeah, have heard a supposed story that Dugan is unpopular at the Dragons because some people suggested he pushed for the move to centre so he'd be picked for Origin. Plus they think he & Marshall have too much "power" / say in things. I think it's a load of rubbish.

It seems as though the Dragons are coming first in something in the off-season with all the rumours of players leaving. Sure, there'll be quite a few players leaving with their cleanup, but not all the big names like Nightingale will go.

The Beale story in today's Sun Herald pointed to him not knowing about stories of him being offloaded by the Dragons - even had quotes from him saying he was "we just laugh at it all" & "I'm not sure where it's coming from".

_Johnsy

Referee
f**kin lol at Dragons.
George Rose, Heath L?Estrange and Beau Henry

Dear oh dear, it cannot get any worse.

401101-c8b2771a-9438-11e3-9900-6ae4ae41740d.jpg

insert.pause

First Grade
Dave Hala has apparently been moved on by bennett, Titans in the mix, with Bellamy on the lookout for a prop he would be a great fit for Melbourne, heaps of potential if he can stay on the park without getting injured.

Kiwi

First Grade
Dave Hala has apparently been moved on by bennett, Titans in the mix, with Bellamy on the lookout for a prop he would be a great fit for Melbourne, heaps of potential if he can stay on the park without getting injured.

I'm not going to call Hala Carl Webb Mk2, because that would imply an improvement, I guess Hala is kinda the sequel to Carl Webb as apposed to a slight upgrade, you know what he's about, you know the story, and you know it's not going to be as good as the original despite how bad the original was.

Injured far to easily, far to often and when he is fit, he is only good for 5 minutes before he runs out of steam.

nrlnrl

First Grade

is that from the story on Triple M today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.