What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

First Grade
Roosters chasing Carney again. FMD would love to have their accountants and friends in high places.

Roosters chasing Carney again. FMD would love to have their accountants and friends in high places.

I doubt it somehow. Not unless he takes massive unders and Maloney is leaving. Maloney has said he wants to stay at the Roosters and Carney has 2 more years left on his contract with Le Catalans if memory serves.

lafai

Bench
Hoppa is good at setting his winger up for tries. And that's about it. He can't defend and he is not a fullback.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I doubt it somehow. Not unless he takes massive unders and Maloney is leaving. Maloney has said he wants to stay at the Roosters and Carney has 2 more years left on his contract with Le Catalans if memory serves.

But word is that Roosters don't want Maloney. I'm sure they will pick him up again if they can't get anyone better.

But word is that Roosters don't want Maloney.

Really? News to me.

Considering the number of players coming off contract at my club this year they've been working thru them slowly but steadily in terms of re-signings. I mean we still have unsigned beyond this year: Daniel Tupou, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Blake Ferguson as well as some of the lower grade/fringe first graders as well as Maloney. Just because he is no re-signed yet does not mean he won't be.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Really? News to me.

Considering the number of players coming off contract at my club this year they've been working thru them slowly but steadily in terms of re-signings. I mean we still have unsigned beyond this year: Daniel Tupou, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Blake Ferguson as well as some of the lower grade/fringe first graders as well as Maloney. Just because he is no re-signed yet does not mean he won't be.

With the high profile contract extensions and re-signings your club has announced in the past few weeks, I'd say even Uncle Nicks elastic cap would be getting stretched.

Maloney would definitely be attracting healthier offers elsewhere.

Maloney and Elgey in the halves for Manly sounds OK to me :D

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Herald were reporting this morning your club are chasing Elgey and Sezer.

Mate, with the cash we have to spend it's only a matter of time before the Pope and the Dalai Lama are rumoured to be our next halves pairing! :crazy:

I'd expect at least one half of the puzzle to be announced in the next 2 to 3 weeks.....

Stranga

Juniors
Mate, with the cash we have to spend it's only a matter of time before the Pope and the Dalai Lama are rumoured to be our next halves pairing! :crazy:

I'd expect at least one half of the puzzle to be announced in the next 2 to 3 weeks.....

LeBron James has a player option for next season, I expect he's be rumoured to Manly soon enough.

POPEYE

Coach
With the high profile contract extensions and re-signings your club has announced in the past few weeks, I'd say even Uncle Nicks elastic cap would be getting stretched.

Maloney would definitely be attracting healthier offers elsewhere.

Maloney and Elgey in the halves for Manly sounds OK to me :D

Maloney could end up back at Melbourne when his use by date expires

Nice Beaver

First Grade
:lol:

Seriously though is young TT injured or something? otherwise i'd have him on the wing instead of Blair, atleast for a few games.

No mate. He's carving up in Toyota Cup.

He's not ready for first grade yet. He's still built like a high school kid.

No need to throw him in yet. His time will come.

Phenomenal talent though. Will tear it up when the time is right.

I look forward to the day he and Josh Starling lead the next Manly generation :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts