What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes, there you go Lafai - made up numbers.

There will be a lot of clubs enquiring about Tapau for 2017 when he is off contract, cap space for 2016 is irrelevant at the moment because it won't be before then.

I know someone inside the club.

The Stewart and Grant figures are accurate.

The Issac one though is just a rough estimation.

Anyway the point is Souths have money to spend.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Also Goodwin,Reddy,Lowe,Millard and rumors of McQueen and Tyrell being offloaded.

Reddy, Millard and Lowe confirmed.

Grant rumoured to be offloaded too.

If McQueen leaves too then that's even more we have to spend. McQueen is on 300k. He's not worth that imo the way he's playing.

bfoord

Juniors
Troll.

Souths are in the early stages of giving GI a deal until he retires and a salary rise too.

Yeah it was a lazy attempt :D

I'm not actually to fussed if he comes or not ... As good as he is, he will cost an absolute fortune ... Money we could put to better use elsewhere.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Geoff Toovey to Souths -sometime in 2016- watch this space i suggest- Maguire has apparently lost the dressing room players not happy with exhaustive training schedules/sessions etc.

ram raid

Bench
Geoff Toovey to Souths -sometime in 2016- watch this space i suggest- Maguire has apparently lost the dressing room players not happy with exhaustive training schedules/sessions etc.

Sounds like a just-so story, Suckoff. Who told you that, one of the voices in your head? Oh and how many German women did you rape when you conquered Berlin?

Billythekid

First Grade
Would you be happy about that?

He normally carves us up so at least we won't have to face him anymore. Honestly though I'm not sure. At his best he is close to the best centre in the game and that's something the storm could really use. I also think he probably would be a pretty cheap pick up considering where his career is at. The problem is you can't really expect to get anything from him, it could be a complete flop of a signing.

No idea if there is anything behind it but if there was some truth to it I'd be happy but not overly confident.

BranVan3000

Coach
Then he's going to play sevens at the Olympics.

Then he's getting married at the end of next year.

2017 looks a lot more likely imo.

Would he even make the Olympics? He barely scraped Ito the World Cup squad and there are less players to choose from in a 7s tournament

BranVan3000

Coach
This thread is so predictable

Souths fans:
"The players we lost were all on 600k plus! And the players we are signing will come here under market value!"

Souths haters:
"Souths are signing a player? Stewart and Luke were on minimum wage! Clearly breaking the salary cap!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts