What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Warriors fans? I dare say most fans of every club knows it. Seems like the only one who don't are the powers that be at the Warriors.
Well the following conversation took place not so long ago. “We need to start getting rid of the game changing acts of utter stupidity that happen nearly weekly and reduce our penalty counts and turn overs”

“Let’s sign Adam Blair”

davi

Juniors
Nathan Cleary has been linked to the Tigers, because of his Dad. He has another two years left on his contract with the Panthers so it's bit too early playing the will he or won't he re-sign game.

I read Gus Gould moved Bryce Cartwright on, to make room for signing Cleary. Cartwright also apparently was in a rut from his personal problems and Gould thought a change would be good for him. I haven't seen anything to suggest he clashed with Hook which made way for his exit.

Nathan Cleary has been linked to the Tigers, because of his Dad. He has another two years left on his contract with the Panthers so it's bit too early playing the will he or won't he re-sign game.

Exactly. I don't think he will make his mind up for another 12 months.
A lot can happen between now and then.

Clifferd

Coach
So long as Cleary senior is at the Tigers, it’s quite obvious Nathan will be at the Tigers in his next contract.

Penrith developing him nicely for us

ACTPanthers

Bench
Wouldn't matter if Cleary extended with the Panthers, we'd just release him mid contract and he'd go to his dad anyway...

Reactions: Vee

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Lol when have the bookies ever been right? The only certainties you can ever pencil in are Brisbane, Melb and Roosters making the finals that’s about it.

doesn't matter if spoon ends up correct or not, projected to struggle and we know how competent the tigers board are with managing losses

Clifferd

Coach
doesn't matter if spoon ends up correct or not, projected to struggle and we know how competent the tigers board are with managing losses

“Projected to struggle” by gambling agencies who most likely don’t have a clue about rugby league but will happily take your money

Last time I fell for that was 2005

RazorRam0n

Juniors
“Projected to struggle” by gambling agencies who most likely don’t have a clue about rugby league but will happily take your money

Last time I fell for that was 2005

bookies was just a simple reference, show me a credible source that doesn't have you outside the top 8 this season.

Clifferd

Coach
bookies was just a simple reference, show me a credible source that doesn't have you outside the top 8 this season.

original argument was we were guarantee wooden spooners. I can’t see how we end up worse than last year with a vastly superior squad.

“But but but you lost your 3 best players” tell me how many finals appearances they contributed to in the last 5 years. Exactly

RazorRam0n

Juniors
original argument was we were guarantee wooden spooners. I can’t see how we end up worse than last year with a vastly superior squad.

“But but but you lost your 3 best players” tell me how many finals appearances they contributed to in the last 5 years. Exactly

we won't be sacking our coach if we miss the 8.....

can't say the same about your mob. this time got no robbie or anyone else to blame.

King hit

Coach

Tedesco can't do anything when he is playing in such a rabble of a club. He will be a gun for the Roosters this year. Moses has left and played finals but yeah Woods is overrated as they come.

Latest posts