What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

MugaB

Coach
If this is not a g up all in can say is wow. Josh get that pen out sign now.
Now thats fűckn funny, atlrast he'll have more money to spend on the love of his life, and then go on a current affair afrer she swindles him ..... again

Incorrect

Coach
Reynolds > cowboys 3years@$3mill

lol@cows if that happens. Finally get some luck to be rid of that horrendous albatross contract for Morgan then overpay big time for Reynolds
Take it with a massive grain of salt. I think it's a throwaway line that Buzz recycled on NRL 360 and people are just running with it...

I mean seriously - Rabbits are supposedly offering 700K for 1 year.... Do we really think another club are going to rush in and say, "Adam, we can better that.... How does an extra 300K for 2022 sound, PLUS - wait for it - 2 years after that at a million bucks a year??"

Vee

First Grade
You'd think Cowboys is first choice for him, as payten needs an Mbop, and being a qlder, wouldn't hurt, its more about the price i think, otherwise the new franchise might be a grear place for Mbye, Munster and Capewell when they come off contract
Even out of form, he offers more than most of our blokes.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Josh McGuire is set to sign with St George on a 2.5 yr deal within the next 3 weeks - This signing will be a mid - season signing with Adam Clune heading to the NQ Cowboys , both clubs just waiting for Ben Hunt to return from Injury

Andrew Fifita is also set to sign with St George on a 1.5 yr deal within the next week - This will also be a mid - season signing

St George young prop Eddie Blacker is set to join the Penrith Panthers effective immediately in a player swap - St George in return will sign Billy Burns from the Panthers

St George are also still very keen on signing Billy Magoulias from 2022 onwards

And I have heard all this from a source that is close to the club

Vee

First Grade
Josh McGuire is set to sign with St George on a 2.5 yr deal within the next 3 weeks - This signing will be a mid - season signing with Adam Clune heading to the NQ Cowboys , both clubs just waiting for Ben Hunt to return from Injury
Oh dear. We lose our only forward having a go and sign another half no better than the ones we have that aren't good enough as it is.

tumbidragon

First Grade
If Coach hair can pull off the signing of 2 vet forwards, an engine of a 2nd rower and a quality centre like Burns for Clune and Blacker, the dude should be straight up there with BM in the Mensa ranks. Surely that's a bridge to far for even he with so much hair!