What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Not its not, he is only special coz he is around rabble, that don't make you good at consistency winning games for your team, Bellamy and Cleary don't buy mugs, robbo does what he is told so different story, but it also mean he isn't some elite coach, having a superstar roster don't mean you win, a good coach gets the best out of their players and makes the team work as a whole, Roosters font do that, they just go out and paperbag the newest Dom young on the market and fit them into the squad full of globetrotters, Bellamy in my opinion is the only supercoach we have, he teaches work ethic, then fundamentals then blows you off your stool if you don't put in.... Ivan is close to it, but his strength is team first mentality, and building a culture of that, and fundamentals, you don't need superskills, just need to do your job... Schuster will fail the front door test, they don't buy a guy who gets by on talent alone

Yeah, any mug can be a winner with a superstar lineup :rolleyes:

Not its not, he is only special coz he is around rabble, that don't make you good at consistency winning games for your team, Bellamy and Cleary don't buy mugs, robbo does what he is told so different story, but it also mean he isn't some elite coach, having a superstar roster don't mean you win, a good coach gets the best out of their players and makes the team work as a whole, Roosters font do that, they just go out and paperbag the newest Dom young on the market and fit them into the squad full of globetrotters, Bellamy in my opinion is the only supercoach we have, he teaches work ethic, then fundamentals then blows you off your stool if you don't put in.... Ivan is close to it, but his strength is team first mentality, and building a culture of that, and fundamentals, you don't need superskills, just need to do your job... Schuster will fail the front door test, they don't buy a guy who gets by on talent alone
I get that, and I'm ambivalent as to which coach might be best equipped to pull it off. My question is more general in nature.

But lets use Bellamy as the example then - could he see the value in signing Schuster and then back himself to instill the work ethic and all the other qualities needed to unlock Schuster's potential?

He did it with Eli Katoa who had fallen off the rails a bit with the Warriors but is now playing consistent footy with the Storm.

Maximus

Coach
The thought of playing with Morgan Harper obviously got him over the line there.

Seems like a good decision. He makes everyone around him look like a star. Half a game in his presence got Talakai an origin jersey and everyone thinking he was a good centre for a few years.

Penrith fan

Juniors

Could Jahrome Hughes be on the move up north?

Rugby league legend Corey Parker certainly seems to think it is a possibility, making the explosive claim on SENQ Mornings that he has heard “rumblings” Hughes could leave Melbourne.

“I’m hearing rumblings that one superstar in the game wants to come home to Queensland and be with the family,” Parker said.

“That player is Jahrome Hughes. Whether that’s at the end of his contract or not, that remains to be seen.”

Wb1234

Immortal

Could Jahrome Hughes be on the move up north?

Rugby league legend Corey Parker certainly seems to think it is a possibility, making the explosive claim on SENQ Mornings that he has heard “rumblings” Hughes could leave Melbourne.

“I’m hearing rumblings that one superstar in the game wants to come home to Queensland and be with the family,” Parker said.

“That player is Jahrome Hughes. Whether that’s at the end of his contract or not, that remains to be seen.”

Bazal

Post Whore
How dare you…. He demands you show him some respect…..

He does have a fine head of hair and a lovely tan.

images