What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

JamesRustle

First Grade
That's the dilemma - pay overs to lock in a player that might turn into a top 5 prop or just as easliy turns out to be an average prop... or pay fair price looking to pay big if they progress only to see him leave for somewhere in between.

WT offering overs as he has a get out clause and if he's any good he goes to a decent club on same coin to play finals and push himself to become better.

betcats

Referee
The fact this has hit the media I think says a lot about smiths future at roosters. I’m sure they could’ve handled a missed meeting in house, but instead it’s a breach notice and reports of future in doubt, it’s like the roosters dangling him out there to see if any club wants to take a bite.

I know this is embarrassing but in one of buzz little columns yesterday he mentions a high profile nrl player is off the rails gambling etc and his club is off him, timing of that is very conspicuous now I think.

Latest posts