What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Lucas

Juniors
Was it with RCG? He's a reasonably good player but clubs keep turning him away, both prospective clubs and his own. Is he a headcase?

Bazal

Post Whore
Was it with RCG? He's a reasonably good player but clubs keep turning him away, both prospective clubs and his own. Is he a headcase?

He just wants three years. All offers so far been two apparently...except maybe Dragons but lol who wants to go there

MugaB

Coach
He's a pissweak sook
DONT YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!!!! RCG!!!

I lost respect for the giant man, when he started to back into tackles, his one great asset was his ability to bend and bust the defensive line, then one day (shortly after an origin game, where he found out what other players were making) he returned and turned his back when he approached the defensive line...... so I say Fu€k Imm...
He had a chance to join the dolphins, and said he'dlove to live in QLD, instead re upped with parra, and now shat the bed hard

MugaB

Coach
Granted permission to leave, that’s funny. Gus wants him gone for his next shiny new toy. Buy another player Gus, just don’t develop any will you.
Expect more of this... dogs won't be needing more 1st graders, laugh all you like, they've already replaced him with Wilson, Kiraz and Tracey thruought the year, his money needs to be put into a halves or hooker back up