What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

super_coach

First Grade
Nice Beaver;11601343;13394 said:
I think being mentally weak and a shit coach go hand in hand don't they?

Look at the likes of Bellamy, Hasler, Bennett etc then look at the likes of Brian Smith, Jason Taylor, Matthew Elliott and coming along nicely...Trent Barrett.

99% of coaches are good as the cattle they have at their disposal and Barret has plenty of old legs and average footballers to deal with not to mention a couple of grossly overrated and over paid stars. In saying all that he doesn't strike me as a great coach

Nice Beaver

First Grade
super_coach;11601398;7834 said:
99% of coaches are good as the cattle they have at their disposal and Barret has plenty of old legs and average footballers to deal with not to mention a couple of grossly overrated and over paid stars. In saying all that he doesn't strike me as a great coach

Injuries have played their part for sure, but defence (for mine) comes down to the attitude instilled in you from the coach.

Trusting the man inside you is bred from confidence in the teams structures.

They go to water as soon as a lighter is flicked on, let alone a blowtorch.

There is zero confidence in anything the team does so cattle or no cattle, he aint up to scratch.

Avenger

Immortal
Nice Beaver;11601670;13394 said:
Injuries have played their part for sure, but defence (for mine) comes down to the attitude instilled in you from the coach.

Trusting the man inside you is bred from confidence in the teams structures.

They go to water as soon as a lighter is flicked on, let alone a blowtorch.

There is zero confidence in anything the team does so cattle or no cattle, he aint up to scratch.

You were putting shit on Arthur last season and praising Barrett. Reality finally set in?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Avenger;11603453;7070 said:
You were putting shit on Arthur last season and praising Barrett. Reality finally set in?

What a surprise. Backing a new coach to my team before he had shown his wares. :roll:

I have seen enough now.

Arthur seems a good enough coach, but his "all for the players" speil is bullshit. The players mean SFA to him.

Avenger

Immortal
Nice Beaver;11603833;13394 said:
What a surprise. Backing a new coach to my team before he had shown his wares. :roll:

I have seen enough now.

Arthur seems a good enough coach, but his "all for the players" speil is bullshit. The players mean SFA to him.

How do you know this ?

#bringbacktooves

He wants to play with his brother, who is doing well and loves it over in Perpignan. Steve "Beaver" Menzies, who played his last three years at Catalans, has also recommended that Brett Join Glenn if he so desires.

Only problem is the money.

Manly fans will be shattered if it comes off, especially after losing first Glenn Stewart and then Kieran Foran, and given Jamie Lyon's impending retirement in September..

nrlnrl

First Grade
Albert Rosenfeld;11606814;17173 said:
He wants to play with his brother, who is doing well and loves it over in Perpignan. Steve "Beaver" Menzies, who played his last three years at Catalans, has also recommended that Brett Join Glenn if he so desires.

Only problem is the money.

Manly fans will be shattered if it comes off, especially after losing first Glenn Stewart and then Kieran Foran, and given Jamie Lyon's impending retirement in September..

not sure if serious...?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
no name;11607118;16791 said:
Agree, surely they'll be wanting T Turbo at fullback.

Has been fantastic for the club but has well and truly checked out for one reason or another.

Will be glad to see Tom T in the fullback position fulltime.

POPEYE

Coach
Nice Beaver;11607152;13394 said:
Has been fantastic for the club but has well and truly checked out for one reason or another.

Will be glad to see Tom T in the fullback position fulltime.

For one reason or another or another or another or another ol' mate . . . let's hope this brother goes out with the fanfare he deserves

nomis88

Juniors
POPEYE;11607787;34495 said:
For one reason or another or another or another or another ol' mate . . . let's hope this brother goes out with the fanfare he deserves

Well said Pops, you certainly are an early riser, enables you to keep on top of these important issues.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Just passing these coaching rumours on from @rabbitohs4ever via Twitter - Michael Maguire to the Dragons & Geoff Toovey or Ivan Cleary to the Rabbitohs.

eagles4eva

First Grade
nrlnrl;11612444;33454 said:
Just passing these coaching rumours on from @rabbitohs4ever via Twitter - Michael Maguire to the Dragons & Geoff Toovey or Ivan Cleary to the Rabbitohs.

Love to see Tooves back, unfortunately the Eagles management has raped the club and no chance of return... Any club would love his passion

Latest posts