What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

POPEYE

Coach
Your p*sstake is noted.
In all seriousness it’s a massive blow. A shame too because Hodgson is one of my favourite players.
No f**king pisstake there ol' mate, believe it or not I am a purist . . . I was hoping the Raiders would find a #7, not lose their best player

Iafeta

Referee
I always thought with Siliva if you put a wheel barrow of pies at the oppositions end of the field he'd be a great player. He was epic in NYC because he had a ton of space and lads don't like tackling much at that level. Then when space is obviously much tighter at NRL level his ability to play direct bully ball was gone. And so was he.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Latu to titans gone through, their pack looking solid now

Wallace
Peats
Latu
James
Proctor
Arrow

Lawrence Boyle simpkins rein

DoYouEven!?

Juniors
I rate Kurt Baptiste, he has been solid for Canberra over the past few years, a very good back up for Hodgson. Hoping they don’t let him go, but if they do I’m sure he will find another club!

If they sign Havili, they’re dummy half depth will be ridiculous. Not too mention I’m pretty sure he can also fill in at lock.

Foz

Bench
I rate Kurt Baptiste, he has been solid for Canberra over the past few years, a very good back up for Hodgson. Hoping they don’t let him go, but if they do I’m sure he will find another club!

If they sign Havili, they’re dummy half depth will be ridiculous. Not too mention I’m pretty sure he can also fill in at lock.
Think Baptiste is going to England.3yrs maybe.Cant remember which club over there.

DoYouEven!?

Juniors
Think Baptiste is going to England.3yrs maybe.Cant remember which club over there.

Damn... He’s too good to waste in the Super League... Someone like Newcastle or Manly should make a play, good back up hooker off the bench.

Foz

Bench
Damn... He’s too good to waste in the Super League... Someone like Newcastle or Manly should make a play, good back up hooker off the bench.
Warrington were looking to do a deal at one stage.
Don’t know what happened but wasn’t made but thought he was chasing a release to go over to Super League still.
Canberra were under cap pressure or something like that but with Hodgson going down they might reassess.
Third hand info from a mate who’s been wrong before.(must of mentioned 3years somewhere).

Latest posts