What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

shear_joy9

Coach
pretty much any qld'er > broncos

kevvie going strong on his nationalist strategy. Wonder if the stupid mong will ever realise he isn't coaching the maroons anymore and it means f**k all in the nrl which state or country a player is from.
I bet it absolutely kills him inside that Staggs is a blue.

Exsilium

First Grade

kevvie going strong on his nationalist strategy. Wonder if the stupid mong will ever realise he isn't coaching the maroons anymore and it means f**k all in the nrl which state or country a player is from.

But no one from outside of Queensland could comprehend the level of pashun and belief a Queensland born and bred player brings to a side playing in Queensland.

Queenslander!

BadnMean

Juniors

4d chess. Kevvy is gathering his forces to make a power grab about how much sense it just makes for Kevvy to be Bronco's and Origin coach.

According to this article - https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/gareth...million-salary-sacrifice-in-nrl-return_041220

Gareth Widdop has been shopped to the Sharks, Cowboys, Dragons and Roosters but all have knocked back signing him due to salary cap pressures. Article says he will have to take something like a 66% salary cut on what they report he's on for anyone to be able to afford to sign him for 2021 (those figures are what the article say, I have NFI of the validity).

shear_joy9

Coach
there must be some big concerns over his body for clubs not to be clawing over each other to sign him. 3/4 of the league could use him. Someone like the titans would be a serious contender with Widdop in the halves.

I hope a bottom 8 team signs him or Politis might check between his couch cushions and find the $300k

BadnMean

Juniors
You'd think Dogs need a #6 & a #1 & Widdop can do either better than whoever else they have lined up.

Assuming Cotric at centre, JAC on wing & DWZ on a wing.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
I don’t get it, didn’t he leave aus to go home? I understand he spent a few years here, though was “home” for only a year? Odd!

BadnMean

Juniors
His wife & kids moved back to Australia... maybe he's found a new lurk- just shift your missus to wherever you want to go & then claim family reasons. He's losing 500k a year though so he's doing it wrong.

nick87

Coach
Ill be surprised if Burton's not at the dogs by rd1.
This is page 1 of the play book, they'll haggle, penrith will ask for x,y,z, the dogs will rightfully say "na, we'll wait but if you want to do him early for c, then cool" and eventually it'll get done and the panthers will move on and devote their time and attention to players who are part of their future and not one whose future lies elsewhere

it sucks for the panthers but its just kind of how these things go.
For the dogs, this is hope... they've got two young talented halves, a new coaching staff, that's hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Ill be surprised if Burton's not at the dogs by rd1.
This is page 1 of the play book, they'll haggle, penrith will ask for x,y,z, the dogs will rightfully say "na, we'll wait but if you want to do him early for c, then cool" and eventually it'll get done and the panthers will move on and devote their time and attention to players who are part of their future and not one whose future lies elsewhere

it sucks for the panthers but its just kind of how these things go.
For the dogs, this is hope... they've got two young talented halves, a new coaching staff, that's hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
The issue is the dogs have pretty much nothing....Guess id take Hoppa

Its such a shame Luai played so well imo. Burton is legit as f**k

dogslife

Coach
The issue is the dogs have pretty much nothing....Guess id take Hoppa

Its such a shame Luai played so well imo. Burton is legit as f**k
Did you say nothing?

remote.axd

Latest posts