What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Wb1234

Referee
Oh dear. If you still think the decision was about Ilias over Reynolds, I can't help you.

It was the wrong decision, but Ilias had nothing to do with it.
Reynolds and illas play the same position

one was let go one was seen as a long term replacement

pappas felt Reynolds was injury prone and didn’t have many more years left and illas was seen as the next big thing

just like signing a long term deal to stay at accor pappas and solly are hopeless. It’s why Crowe tried to get Richo back but was rebuffed

In relation to Ilias, some of his issues also come down to coaching in my opinion. I don't think he has been given the right coaching to develop.

That said, Dodd won't fix Souths main problem, lack of quality front row forwards. Outsi8de of Arrow, and Burgess on occasions, the rest of its front rowers are rather plodding.

ouwet

Bench

Wb1234

Referee
No thanks! We only need a stop gap for 1-2 years max we have some of the best young halves coming through... We don't need him!

Joseph O'Neil
Michael Woods (Swans Academy, NSW waratah Rep... Both codes wanted him, committed to the Bulldogs, top 30 next year)
Alexi Conti
Good to see you guys keeping them away from those rubbish sports

In relation to Ilias, some of his issues also come down to coaching in my opinion. I don't think he has been given the right coaching to develop.

That said, Dodd won't fix Souths main problem, lack of quality front row forwards. Outsi8de of Arrow, and Burgess on occasions, the rest of its front rowers are rather plodding.

He was never handed the reins to the team, Lattrell and Walker ran the show.

yobbo84

Coach

I feel for Lachy. Wins the Flegg GF, then spends 2 years with next to no football, then gets thrown into first grade to take over from our best halfback in 30 years, under a rookie coach. Doomed for failure really.

I've been a strong supporter of him, but in saying that... 54 NRL games without barely a highlight to his name - something has to change.

Last edited:

bedlam breakout

Juniors
Mikey Lewis Hull KR and England half back is a ready made replacement for Keary at the Roosters - with the cash to splash - the lad is pure class and talent and could become a rooster favourite

morley101

Juniors
I wouldn't be surprised the the Rooster to sign Tyrone May as the "3rd half" to back up Walker and Smith.
It make Terrell May happy and help him to stay away from any Penrith advances. He can assist in the development of Rodwell and Savala. I would say the Roosters will chase Staggs.