What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Fangs

Coach
No longer has the ability to defend, but he still runs the ball hard.

Yeah that's it.

It's weird because he does make some clutch defensive moves. But run at him again and he makes massive errors. Probably gets 5/10 right.

Flanno shoehorned Bird at centre. Now apparently it's Holmes at fullback. 50/50 on that one too.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Yeah that's it.

It's weird because he does make some clutch defensive moves. But run at him again and he makes massive errors. Probably gets 5/10 right.

Flanno shoehorned Bird at centre. Now apparently it's Holmes at fullback. 50/50 on that one too.
Won’t have to make too many front on tackles at fullback, attack is his strength and he’s limited at centre especially with Dearden being a run first player (nothing wrong with that he’s a gun) and he’s better than Sloan.

Not the worst buy, salary might be the kicker depending what it is.

Fangs

Coach
Won’t have to make too many front on tackles at fullback, attack is his strength and he’s limited at centre especially with Dearden being a run first player (nothing wrong with that he’s a gun) and he’s better than Sloan.

Not the worst buy, salary might be the kicker depending what it is.

No fullback time since 2021 though right? And I don't recall Holmes killing it there for the Cowboys either. He is only 29 in his favour and the Dragons desperately need a fix at fullback because Sloan's defence is Jim Beam cup worthy.

My hot take was that Josh Schuster would have a longer NRL career than Marshall Sloan...fair to say I'm probably not going to get that one right but I'm really rooting for Josh.

Latest posts