What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

jk13

First Grade
Probably the first time I’ve noticed ba with some nerves and his body language was defensive, I was waiting for I’m to reach across and snot Kent, while his son races in and kicks out his chair

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Did anyone else get the feeling he was leaning towards preferring King or is that just my confirmation bias?
King is definitely in front. As for Pritchard, he’s one of the quickest blokes in the team but ran the ball less often than King last year. He can obviously still use his speed in defence, and came up with more line breaks, LBAs and TAs than King, but his running game is wasted in our attack, as would be any dummy half’s running game.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Was good to hear BA mention that Kaysa, although good and full of energy, needs to learn how to tone it down and play within himself to better protect his body. Also suggests hes not an 80 minute player so I guess thats why King has the inside running. BA likes the way King knows how to settle the halfs.
Was a good interview.

emjaycee

Coach
I will be very interested to see what happens to Kaysa this year. I just can't see where he fits in any more.
With a fully fit forward pack, the following don't fit in:
- Kaysa
- Peni
- T-Rex
- Vave
- Gower
- one of Scott/Taka/Tepai/Manu/Edwards/Matagi/Alvaro/Mannah/Evans/Brown

Gazzamatta

Coach
I really think BA will find a spot for Peni. He rushed him back for the finals last year. So much forward depty. Had to leave anyone out.