What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Brown's a Kiwi
Just like half the merkins playing Origin
r295_97_3945_2159_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

eels_fan

First Grade
So with the NZ flying off to the US next week, why are the chances any of our boys may be on the plane?

I know Maguire said when he was first announced as coach he wants Ma’u playing for NZ rather than Tonga. Wonder if he’s a chance? Taka may be an option for them due to his versatility

Just like half the merkins playing Origin
r295_97_3945_2159_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

From Left to right -
Jesse Cronin, Dylan Brown, Kyle Schneider, Oregan Kaufusi.

Brown and Kaufusi pulled out of Aussie school boys to play for Parra in the 20s semi finals as they clashed, I herd both boys were struggling to play for Australia cause there hearts were with the Kiwi team. I dont think Brown will ever play origin. He was wanted last year for u18s and declined.!

How many times have you seen either play?
Iv watched both boys play, I think Schneider and Brown will both play 1st grade no matter what. Whether its at our club or else where.
Brown has been outstanding since u16s and continued to develope year after year.
Brown player of the GF 2017
Brown is something special, Played CHS, Picked Aus school boys & will be an NZ international
Schneider does all the little things right. Best trainer, Best attitude, Born leader in my opinion.
Schneider captains every team nsw, Parra. CHS. was picked in FITLERS 1st grade emergining blues squad.
Both boys are only 18yo
But time will tell in coming years playing Nsw Isp and whether they can handle it.

Glenneel

Bench
Not sure with this bloke. He's been pretty ordinary since he got to the Warriors, and surprise surprise he's having his best year since going there when off contract. Talented no doubt but a bit loose.... A switched on Isaac Luke would be awesome, but you never seem to know what he'll serve up. If you could sign him for 1 year with a year option in the clubs favour to keep him hungry, that would be ideal... I see him going to England if he's after a pay day....
Nah BA will sign him for $500k on a 4 year contract.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
From Left to right -

Brown and Kaufusi pulled out of Aussie school boys to play for Parra in the 20s semi finals as they clashed, I herd both boys were struggling to play for Australia cause there hearts were with the Kiwi team. I dont think Brown will ever play origin. He was wanted last year for u18s and declined.!

Iv watched both boys play, I think Schneider and Brown will both play 1st grade no matter what. Whether its at our club or else where.
Brown has been outstanding since u16s and continued to develope year after year.
Brown is something special, Played CHS, Picked Aus school boys & will be an NZ international
Schneider does all the little things right. Best trainer, Best attitude, Born leader in my opinion.
Schneider captains every team nsw, Parra. CHS. was picked in FITLERS 1st grade emergining blues squad.
Both boys are only 18yo
But time will tell in coming years playing Nsw Isp and whether they can handle it.

That certainly sounds something to really look forward to.
When does anyone think either Brown or Schneider could debut for ISP? Next year? Later this season?

Bazal

Post Whore
From Left to right -

Both boys are only 18yo

I agree re Brown. Never seen Schneider play but I hear good things.

Was more a comment on a poster who has pretty much never seen either lifting them up as saviours of the club

84 Baby

Referee
Either that or he'll sign a bargain and you'll still f**ken whinge.
Or he'll sign the player glenny wanted, that player will play to the same standard he always has and he'll blame BA for that player's crap performances

Edit - or he'll make up a dollar amount he heard that some player is earning and justify that as overs because we are loosing

Stevie

Bench
So the Mole said all of Manly players have been told they are free to negotiate with other clubs. There are 3 clubs interested in Tapau but he has now been told by Manly chairman he is one of 3 players not wanted to go.

The place is a mess.

Tapau in the blue and gold may be a pipe dream but I'd love to see it.