What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Filial is almost as big as Stefano, Oregan is 6'2" and 105kg last year.
I assume they are bulking him up and will be around 110kgs start of season.
Tepai looks to be getting some muscle definition and puppy fats disappearing

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Filial is almost as big as Stefano, Oregan is 6'2" and 105kg last year.
Is this Filia in the orange singlet?

192a0840.jpg

Delboy

First Grade
Where do you see these 2 this year? Is Filial the most talented and is he training with NRL squad?
They are both training with the NRL squad, Filial is in non contact as I believe he is waiting for clearance, not sure if ts medical,or insurance .
There are 9 under20 players currently training with NRL.

Kornstar

Coach
Thanks for the warm welcome back!

I am f**king pissed about this Hayne business........how do the Roosters have Tedesco, Cronk, Cordner, Napa, Friend, JWH, Keary (probably missed some too) and manage to sign Crichton and who the f**k do we have, seriously?

The cap has gone up and we can’t fit Hayne in????? We just got him back and we lose him again......I’m 39 and i am more upset about this than most things in life.......how f**king sad am i?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I am f**king pissed about this Hayne business........how do the Roosters have Tedesco, Cronk, Cordner, Napa, Friend, JWH, Keary (probably missed some too) and manage to sign Crichton and who the f**k do we have, seriously?

The cap has gone up and we can’t fit Hayne in????? We just got him back and we lose him again......I’m 39 and i am more upset about this than most things in life.......how f**king sad am i?
Huck Fayne.

IFR33K

Coach

Maybe we do have cap space, but the club think he’s only worth what they’re offering.