What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Is it parked permanently at Panthers?

As a teen I was once pulling a cone in my torana in panthers car park. I remember the security guard coming up and knocking on my window. I unwinded it and he says wtf are you doing. At the sametime I turned the key started the engine and exhaled my lungs full of marijuana smoke into his face and said, what does it look like dickhead, put it in first dropped the clutch and almost ran him over. I was far too sharp and quick for him.

Incorrect

Coach
I doubt the NRL would allow any contract for Hayne to be registered.
You mean while the case is currently before the court? If for some reason the case was to get thrown out or if Hayne is found not guilty, he'd be free to play if some club signed him.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You mean while the case is currently before the court? If for some reason the case was to get thrown out or if Hayne is found not guilty, he'd be free to play if some club signed him.

yeh, agreed but this latest charge would surely be a concern, he goes to court in a week or so but surely it will just be adjourned

I dont think it will become an issue as I dont see clubs lining up to sign him up atm

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
If we happen to get rid of Moses or any player I'd say that means we'll have all 3 of Mahoney, Brown and Stefano into the top 30. We can then have Fainga'a, Dunster, Parry, Schneider and Filia if he's cleared into the development squad.

While Mahoney definitely has to be moved into the top 30, would it worth keeping the others on development contracts and 2 spots open until it is a definite they will be picked?

A player from outside the club could come available or we may need an outside back rather then an half/prop or they may not be ready or we may not have a spot in the top 17, so many variables. Keeping them on development contracts gives us options, there isn’t any rush.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I had one of them too I shared with Dad. Dad sprayed it to hide the rust to pass rego, Was funny as the trucks at his work where painted dark blue and white. So he knocked off a few litres of each and mixed them together so know one would tell. Ended up looking same colour as a smurf.
Smurfy111

84 Baby

Referee
The nrl has been burnt before by taking action before anything goes through court - i doubt they would totally stop a club from signing him
Yeah I don’t reckon they’d stop anyone signing him but I reckon they’d be discouraging it as much as they can

chiefy1

Juniors
Yeah I don’t reckon they’d stop anyone signing him but I reckon they’d be discouraging it as much as they can

I doubt many clubs would mind the media circus, Hayne still has the US civil case before him.
Maybe after everything is clear clubs would be in negotiations again.

Glenneel

Bench
Peter Peters said this morning on the radio that the Moses wants out of Parra and the Warriors want him for 2019.
How would he know any more than us? He's Moanly thru and thru so doubt would know any more about Moses than most here.

Latest posts