What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Seeing you are finally talking about something that is interesting for everyone I’ll bite.

I obviously hope I’m wrong as I want us to be successful but we will not make the 8 and I think a new coach will be announced by June 2019.

The 800k if not spent for 2019 is a stupid decision. We should go after Tapua or one of the Burgess twins. Contracts mean f**k all these days. I hear that Fafita may want out but I’d avoid that basket case. He is a also an atomic dickhead.

I’d also go for a strike centre. Walker would be on my radar if he is found not guilty for striking that beautiful Serbian girl.

If that fails I’d just take Robert Jennings but only if we could offload his inept brother at the 11th hour. I’m talking Michael. I actually like George.

I'd be happy with either of those options.
As far as Walker goes she was the one who reported, perhaps they talked about it and saw how much money would be lost.500k a season for a few years and she changed her mind and withdrew her statement. Unless she just made the whole thing up or imagined it......

In 2020 if they are good enough Dunster and Parry will need a spot as will Salmon.
Stranger things have happend but Sivo may be a diamond in rough and Bevan may come good.
It would leave this issue perhaps

Bevan
Fergo
Gutherson
Parry /Salmon
Dunster / Sivo /G.Jennings
Question is how much faith does BA have in these guys? Fergo and Guth are lock ins. If he thinks Parry and Haze are also 100% first graders then 4 spots are sown up. Id just bank on Salomn,Sivo,Bevan or G.J to take other spot.

Forwards is a funny one.
Manu and Mannah may get a short extension but are a 50% chance will be moved on. Gower and high chance Davey are done. Taka if stays will be a utlitly and squad filler role.
We could fill up to 5 spots. But have to be carefull about keeping spots open for Stefano,Kafusi and Niakuore. They might be regulars by 2020. And there is the Filia kid who if comes back well sounds like gets a top 30 spot.
Our pack in 2020 may look like this -

Junior
Mahoney/Scnheider/Kaysa
Alvaro
Tepai
Lane
Brown

Terepo
Kafusi
Stefano
KE

I think there is room for one big name in the backrow. Tepai and Lane can both play middle. And the two young guys are both middle players. So wouldn't be blocking a spot.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
images

Avenger

Immortal
Could we entice Widdop to the club once Norman is confirmed. All pommy league players think Parra is close to the beach.