What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
Not sure what Seggy is planning for 2019. I just saw him training at Mona Vale Fitness First and I think I heard him say he is living in Narrabeen. Manly would make sense geographically but why the f**k is he training in a public gym by himself at peak time? Manly have their own facilities. Looked fit though

hindy111

Post Whore
Just like Jennings, he might not be at the club in 2020 but he’s on too much money not to be in the top 17 this year. Any merkins who think they won’t are OFF THEIR f**kEN HEADS ffs

Moses is a good player. At his worse he is still Nrl quality. I like to see him back as 5/8 with Brown playing a steady role at Halfback. Moses shows some passion and balls, just needs to mature and get other players to respect him more. Looks like he has filled out a little also so defense should improve more.
He is also just turned 24. Most halves dont peak before 25-26