What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
Hope so mate, it will be very exciting!!!

How does you place go for flooding??? Did you go under in 2011??

I'll keep an eye out for the reports of two naked men drunk as f**k, rowing a boat made of XXXX Gold and Bundy Cans down the Brisbane River harpooning bull sharks and shit.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'll keep an eye out for the reports of two naked men drunk as f**k, rowing a boat made of XXXX Gold and Bundy Cans down the Brisbane River harpooning bull sharks and shit.
Hope Eelo can swing by and pick us up o we might be up Shit Creek. Otherwise known as the Brisbane River.

Bazal

Post Whore
There are some nice spiced rums out there, but there are some shockers as well.

Kraken is probably the pick. Of the commonly available ones anyway. Captain Morgan Black is good too

Stolen make a smoked rum, that's awesome.

Bazal

Post Whore
Just a normal weekend up here.

To be fair I'd have a crack at it down here.

Although there are no bull sharks in the lake.

I was watching some dingbats dragon-boating the other day and I did wonder how they'd feel if someone put a few bulls in there...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nice one.

Rocklea is ridiculously low lying. Just need a hobo to take a piss in the street and your relatives would have a flooded front yard.
My Nan and Pop lost everything in 74.

The story goes they were having lunch when my Uncle arrives with a truck and tells them they are leaving they offer him a cup and tea and lunch all the while the water was lapping at their back door. with an hour poeple were leaving their streets in boats.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
My Nan and Pop lost everything in 74.

The story goes they were having lunch when my Uncle arrives with a truck and tells them they are leaving they offer him a cup and tea and lunch all the while the water was lapping at their back door. with an hour poeple were leaving their streets in boats.
The water can rise so quickly around there. Along with Northey St, Windsor and parts of Bowen Hills, it would have to be the most flood prone area in Brisbane.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ever had Dr Spicie's Fantasmagorical Spiceatorium 45 Proof Spice Juice?

That sounds so fake I'm forced to assume that it's some sort of hipster beverage based on spiced rum...Except distilled from some sort of quadruple-hopped NEIPA, then spiced with marijuana, chamomile, various barks from the makers front yard, kale, and vegan brownies, then aged in barrels they found floating in the Georges river.