What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
Deal might be done but surely they cant announce it less than 24 hours after Clint says he will make a decision later this week or early next week. That would be such a bad look.

Maybe yesterday’s presser was a practice run?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I also think the "girls" did well last night. The MG comment smashed Gutho. As a result Gutho went off script, ever so slightly, a few times. I guess until we get an official announcement its hard to be sure but I felt fairly confident after watching League Life that he'd stay.
Now lets win some fuc*en footy games.

emjaycee

Coach
Maybe yesterday’s presser was a practice run?
Nah, I think yesterdays pressers were the clubs plan and that Sam Ayoub has leaked it to the his mate Jim Wilson.
And of course I wouldn't have any mail on this on my phone from 2 mins ago.

Happy MEel

First Grade
P_yWF1GTQtrn3bOigCcxB_w2Kkno13SaCtd4_x10YsTUV4bzGTrP5ZsbvREv5wgr3y07WQb-UGBfiqPIBzWKPR8QEdWeqorqyyPFWs8=w429-h241-nc

IFR33K

Coach
One hell of a negotiation process. I wonder if the league live grilling helped him decide. Would’ve been uncomfortable for him to say the least. The girls didn’t hold back.