What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

gaffer

Juniors
resign Jennings then he does his knee out for 6 weeks then sign wacker blake for FOUR years who has a frigged knee and can't play for 6 weeks FFS

Bazal

Post Whore
resign Jennings then he does his knee out for 6 weeks then sign wacker blake for FOUR years who has a frigged knee and can't play for 6 weeks FFS

And use this year's cap to top up Blake's salary so we pay him less regardless of what Penrith have put in for the rest of the deal....plus he can play a few games for us at the back of the season

Or we could sign him next year for more money and not get any games out of him this year

Gronk

Staff member
I like the signing but 4 more years is still big risk

Certainly a dilemma, but facts are that Penrith signed him until end 2023. So it's either you take over the deal (with or without subsidies from Penrith) or opt out.

84 Baby

Referee
Certainly a dilemma, but facts are that Penrith signed him until end 2023. So it's either you take over the deal (with or without subsidies from Penrith) or opt out.
You don’t have to take over the original contract term for term. And if we have cap space this year, we wouldn’t want to, we'd want to frontload him some. I guess having a longer contract hopefully means less dollar average so the risk is mitigated somewhat and if we squeezed Panfers hard that’s even better

Djay

Juniors
Blake's defence is a bit suspect but he certainly adds some much needed strike out in the centre's, very happy with this pick up. Backline is looking the goods for me now, his a real game breaker on top of the rest we have.

Just need some forwards, badly.

Latest posts