What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Zero ball skills. The Sharks dumped him from fullback for Dugan FFS, the last time Jed passed a footy was in 1997

Gutherson has better passing game. But Holmes is faster,stronger,more explosive and far better defender and positional plays superior.

Bazal

Post Whore
Gutherson has better passing game. But Holmes is faster,stronger,more explosive and far better defender and positional plays superior.

Modern fullbacks need playmaking skills, that's why Holmes never cemented the 1 and never will.

He's a bigger, stronger version of Alex Johnston

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's only better than Gutherson for speed and footwork, though he is much better in these areas. However he lacks the work rate for fullback.

He's like Hayne without the size or the ball skills.

hindy111

Post Whore
Modern fullbacks need playmaking skills, that's why Holmes never cemented the 1 and never will.

He's a bigger, stronger version of Alex Johnston

Best fullback ive seen was Slater. No ball skills.
Teddys are limited tbh.
DWZ and Clokstead also limited.
RTS also limited.

Guth has more ball skills and a better kicking game then all these guys. Is he a better fullback then all or any?

hindy111

Post Whore
He's only better than Gutherson for speed and footwork, though he is much better in these areas. However he lacks the work rate for fullback.

He's like Hayne without the size or the ball skills.

Do you blood Stefano this season or stick with the older guys?

Soto

Bench
Do you blood Stefano this season or stick with the older guys?
I think bench next week should be..
Mannah
Terepo
Niukore
Taka
Ray Stone start at lock..goes off after 20 or so and then comes back to replace Mahoney ( not Guth)
That bench has more punch.
Taka provides the utility value

chiefy1

Juniors

Forget holmes. He'll be @ nq - his misses owns a business.

Our backline is set - just need to sign drown long term priority.

What we need is a killer back rower

emjaycee

Coach
Maybe Wenty are playing Friday night...

Kidding of course.... Can only assume Fergosaurus won't be ready yet... MJC would know...
I don't have anything on this, other than the fact that when I saw him at the game on Thursday night we was looking really, really light - I would say he is still about 3-4kgs off being back anywhere near his playing weight.

Eelogical

Referee
I don't have anything on this, other than the fact that when I saw him at the game on Thursday night we was looking really, really light - I would say he is still about 3-4kgs off being back anywhere near his playing weight.
Somebody should get him a supply of Garlo's pies or a mega voucher for Hungry Jacks.

Latest posts