What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
Hopefully he has a quiet mad monday.
Keeps his clothes on and all and doesn't go anywhere near the Dogs Mad Monday celebrations..DT photographers probably already camping outside the Dogs choice of venue for Mad Monday festivities..

Gronk

Staff member
Blake,Sivo,MJ,GJ,W.Smith,Rcg
We bought Mennings from Roosters.

I get your point though, Penrith have NFI on how to compile and manage a roster. It may be the Eels now, but previously they have bolstered the Sharks team with Graham, Moylan etc.

They are a basket case.

hindy111

Post Whore

I get your point though, Penrith have NFI on how to compile and manage a roster. It may be the Eels now, but previously they have bolstered the Sharks team with Graham, Moylan etc.

They are a basket case.

It's just funny.
And yes it would be hard as they have so many juniors pouring through. This is what happens. I think they debut 10 rookies this season.
There worse loss was Sivo , Graheme and Lewis.

hindy111

Post Whore

They are a basket case.

I reckon Cowboys made 2 biggest blows. Keeping Coote and Scott and letting Ponga and Kikau go.

Parra hasn't let anyone great go of late. But haven't produced anything more then just standard NRL players.
Mattersons prob the worse loss.

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon Cowboys made 2 biggest blows. Keeping Coote and Scott and letting Ponga and Kikau go.

Parra hasn't let anyone great go of late. But haven't produced anything more then just standard NRL players.
Mattersons prob the worse loss.
It's just funny.
And yes it would be hard as they have so many juniors pouring through. This is what happens. I think they debut 10 rookies this season.
There worse loss was Sivo , Graheme and Lewis.

You do realise that you’re having a dig at the Eels in an Eels forum. Perhaps you would be more comfortable in the swamp with @Alec’s-saints

84 Baby

Referee
Blake,Sivo,MJ,GJ,W.Smith,Rcg
You’re right that’s fairly greedy. Perhaps we can give some back. Gennings and Fresh Prince is fair I think.
Especially Smith, that way he can rejoin his Penrith Juniors mates like Whare, Mansour, Winterstein, Sele, Fisher-Harris, Tamou, Fuimaono and Kikau. He can even replace another former Penrith junior Maloney. That’s not too mention all those Penrith country juniors