What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
This Matterson thing seems to have a lot of moving parts to it. Not sure the parts will help both us and Tigers though.

Happy MEel

First Grade
This Matterson thing seems to have a lot of moving parts to it. Not sure the parts will help both us and Tigers though.
Why not? I reckon we’d have the ability to provide a transfer fee if that’s what they wanted. Quick question about transfer fees...could that be added to the Tigers’ cap space (ie. we effectively give them our cap space), or does it only benefit them financially?

Chipmunk

Coach
Why not? I reckon we’d have the ability to provide a transfer fee if that’s what they wanted. Quick question about transfer fees...could that be added to the Tigers’ cap space (ie. we effectively give them our cap space), or does it only benefit them financially?

Not sure, a transfer fee would be bugger all in the grand scheme of things and won't really help out the Tigers on the field too much, Anyway, the media article talks about player swaps. I dare say they're interest won't be in someone at Andrew Davey's level.

Tooooks

Bench
Our defense has been great of late.
Does Kidwell deserve some credit?

I read from round 1 to 19 we conceded something like 22 points a game then round 20 to finals we are conceding about 10 points a game.

I would be interesting to know what’s actually changed.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I read from round 1 to 19 we conceded something like 22 points a game then round 20 to finals we are conceding about 10 points a game.

Having both Browns back would improve the defensive side of things and I think Blake’s defence has been excellent on the edge as well.

IFR33K

Coach

I think the loss at brookvale and in particular our marker defence has triggered something.

Incorrect

Coach
It’s exciting to think how much better he’s going to get.
At current trajectory, will be the next captain of this club you'd think. On and off field he sets a great example. A mate of mine whose son was quite sick and spent a long while in the children's hospital had nothing but good things to say about Reed who when back in the 20's would visit the kids in hospital. So too Dylan Brown. Said Reed still messages him when it's his sons birthday (thankfully my mate's son has come through and made a recovery)...

Tooooks

Bench
At current trajectory, will be the next captain of this club you'd think. On and off field he sets a great example. A mate of mine whose son was quite sick and spent a long while in the children's hospital had nothing but good things to say about Reed who when back in the 20's would visit the kids in hospital. So too Dylan Brown. Said Reed still messages him when it's his sons birthday (thankfully my mate's son has come through and made a recovery)...

Great story mate. From what I’ve seen he comes across as a genuinely nice, humble bloke.

Tough as nails on the field, great service, good kicking game developing.

Djay

Juniors
Great story mate. From what I’ve seen he comes across as a genuinely nice, humble bloke.

Tough as nails on the field, great service, good kicking game developing.
And never takes a backward step from anyone, loves his mongrel. I saw chase after Fonua-Blake a few weeks ago and push him back.