What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
Wow. He does play a different role to a traditional middle forward doesn’t he? Very good player. I rate him highly.
He plays a similar role to Radley, Brandon Smith or the role we want Stone to play, he just does it better. He’s also not too dissimilar to Nrown and Jake T.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I had a line but it’s wasn’t PG rated and therefore not suitable for the forum.

https://leagueunlimited.com/forum-rules/?url=/forumrules.php

tenor.gif

upload_2019-10-10_16-25-22.png

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sheriff Gronk saving this forum from a law suit, what noble work you do on here mate.

not just picking on you mate but there is never any point on taking it out on the mods for doing their job

this applies to everyone

some times things get missed cuz we cant be everywhere at all times so the argument of letting some people get away with stuff is just not true, we do miss some posts

we are PG rated as you have to be 14 to join but tbh some of the stuff we let go is not PG rated

we do our best and we are not perfect

parra pete

Referee
Toby Rudolph front rower from Newtown is a goer...Spose Sharks have him locked up?
and there is good talent in PNG that would be worth persevering with...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
not just picking on you mate but there is never any point on taking it out on the mods for doing their job

this applies to everyone

some times things get missed cuz we cant be everywhere at all times so the argument of letting some people get away with stuff is just not true, we do miss some posts

we are PG rated as you have to be 14 to join but tbh some of the stuff we let go is not PG rated

we do our best and we are not perfect
Fair enough mate, I've posted a lot worse myself which is why I was shocked when it was deleted.