What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
But my thinking is mostly around the fact Hollis isn't in the development squad. Also, hearing the opinions of others, Hughes has all the tools, including speed and footwork. Hollis is just big, with a decent motor.

Hollis is also very quick over 10-20 metres. Also seems tougher than Hughes. Personally I don't think one is ahead of the other, both are different types of middles and both have their pros and cons

strider

Post Whore
Hollis is also very quick over 10-20 metres. Also seems tougher than Hughes. Personally I don't think one is ahead of the other, both are different types of middles and both have their pros and cons
So is Hollis not in the dev squad just cos he is studying?

hindy111

Post Whore
Not sure abt that, the will have a new top 3, Papenhuyzen, Munster, Grant, that will keep those f**kers going for another decade...

Papenz has spark but plays a bit soft. I just am unsure how he goes in the bigger games. I do like what I have seen but unsure about origin.

hindy111

Post Whore
yeah thats why he is on train & trial this year although he is under contract for next year

I think there was another good prop who was coming on strong also. I remember seeing a game and being impressed. Forget name.

Any news on Noel Aka? I liked the limited minutes I seen of him. He just has had a horror run with injuries the last 2yrs.

Glenneel

Bench
I heard Cam say in an interview that as far as he is concerned, he is a Victorian, his kids were born and raised there and all their friends are there and he did not want to move and disrupt their lives.

Guessing he will be a bits a pieces coach/TV media/commentator type of role after he retires.
The way Covid is sweeping Victoria, Cam's friends might become fewer.

Glenneel

Bench
Have you been living under a rock?
Realistically they should have billions but typical of semi government type organisations like to waste it. Many of their lecturers are part time or casual so wages paid in excess of money earned for courses shouldn't be an issue. I did hear somewhere that Melbourne Uni has $4b put aside, if they can do it so should nearly every uni, except perhaps small regional unis.

Glenneel

Bench
I don't mean to be a merkin but if Rheed had of missed the Tigers frontrower in mid field on the halfway like Grant did last week to Reg, there would be plenty calling for his head. He wasn't even in the same suburb.
Can people just spell his f**king name properly, Reed, Reed Reed. It's not that difficult.