What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
I didn't really watch much of the Tits games. Other than his injuries, how has is game dropped so much that he is out of favour up there ?
I watched him a bit. This is based on my observations, not stats, but; His errors seem to have increased and his defence has gone downhill significantly. Peats was my favourite player but you wouldn’t pay more than 200k for him these days.

Gronk

Staff member
add Cotric, Asiata and Peats to the roster and we could win the comp. Bring it on 2020 & 2021 premiers.

hindy111

Post Whore
I watched him a bit. This is based on my observations, not stats, but; His errors seem to have increased and his defence has gone downhill significantly. Peats was my favourite player but you wouldn’t pay more than 200k for him these days.

I was thinking more 150k. But above min

Soto

Bench
This article says it all...4th choice hooker at one stage..if you are going to offer Peats circa $200k you probably get Levi for around the same..Levi 25 years old in Dec and Peats turns 30 on Monday..watching Peats he has regressed badly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/couple...s/news-story/63d7eaa8c139217d4659f49e533da283

OVERSEAS INTEREST IN PEATS

Nathan Peats is no longer part of the Gold Coast’s plans moving forward but a move overseas could be on the cards for the hooker.

Total Rugby Leaguereports that Peats has been offered to clubs in the North Hemisphere.

Peats, who previous played in the No. 9 jumper for the NSW Blues, played 76 games for the Titans after linking up with the club from Parramatta.

He has been unable to capture his best form though and at one point this year was the side’s fourth-choice hooker.

Gazzamatta

Coach

Latest posts