What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Amazing. Had you said Bryce would of been top 17 5 months ago you would of been laughed at. Since he’s been signed many can now see the positives. I think BA will need a miracle to turn Cartwrights career around.

Fact is I said we should sign him and Roache 6mths ago.
Roache is a huge tale t if doesn't get injured. That seems a battle. Same goes for Opacic.

Bryce is a big skillful 2nd rower. Most talented ball playing 2nd rower in competition.
His attitude needs to be fixed. He not only can be top 17 but one of our top 5 players. Going up the Gold Coast was never going to fix this problem. One thing BA is excellent at is getting guys to try there best.

Delboy

First Grade
I know talent and how to build a side. Anyone who writes Bryce off is a fool. Get him fit and wanting to fight and we will have a gem.
Bryce is getting back to normal, moved home to Colyton in the golden West, and is separated from the crazy tattoo doll currently, maybe permanently.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee anyone who doesn't have a dig at the team like you do daily are in your sights. Amirite Whiney ?
I was just joking, taking the piss.

That’s how this works doesn’t it???

Actually I read their site quite often and the content is often excellent, their optimism is a bit sunny for my taste(glass half empty merkin and all) but it’s like they are a sacred cow on here. The oppression olympics continue!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Bryce is getting back to normal, moved home to Colyton in the golden West, and is separated from the crazy tattoo doll currently, maybe permanently.
We could have an origin player on our hands for massive unders. Low risk unless he starts shooting his dumb vax mouth off. Unsure why merkins are putting shit on the deal.

Delboy

First Grade
We could have an origin player on our hands for massive unders. Low risk unless he starts shooting his dumb vax mouth off. Unsure why merkins are putting shit on the deal.
It’s all about attitude with some of these merkins, perhaps when they talk about him they don’t realise he’s 6’4” and 108kg. Just need to get his belief back and that may turn his potential into something real.

Chipmunk

Coach
Cartwright throughout his career has seemingly done well in strong teams, and been ordinary in teams that have been weak. If he had been at the Roosters or Storm the last 5 years, he'd would've likely been in their Top 17 every week. His recent cause hasn't been helped by primarily playing with a very poor performing Gold Coast team the last couple of years he was there.

He is quintessentially another downhill skier, but If we have a strong season in 2021 he will likely provide an X factor that no one else on the market can provide, in an area were we're currently lacking (off the bench) . If we have a poor season he will look like very ordinary and struggle to get a game.

If he is only on $130k for one season do we really have much to lose?

IFR33K

Coach
It’s all about attitude with some of these merkins, perhaps when they talk about him they don’t realise he’s 6’4” and 108kg. Just need to get his belief back and that may turn his potential into something real.

He’s big and talented but has shown no heart or desire. Plus he’s been an absolute merkin off the field. Didn’t he treat one of his ex’s like an absolute c*^t a few years back? Had any other club signed him we’d all be laughing.

Latest posts