What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
As much as I love a packed out BankWest, ANZ on Easter with Easter Show double billing (if it’s on) is a no brainer. Even if Covid disrupts, wouldn’t the larger capacity allow for more people anyway
Crammed public transport again .... good times

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Mark Geyer is rugby leagues answer to Kermit the Frog

he's never struck me as a mental giant

Gronk

Staff member

hindy111

Post Whore
Staggs, who was a shining light as the Broncos won the club’s first wooden spoon, ended the season with an ACL injury but it hasn’t stopped him becoming one of the more coveted players in the league.

The Courier Mail reported that the Parramatta Eels, the Canterbury Bulldogs and the Gold Coast Titans are all eager to chase the 22-year-old star with reports of contracts as big as $800,000 a season.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...e/news-story/7d4f19dc9154ad0e3f64e4f51ecf7616

Not worth 800k. Dogs have spent a lot on the backline already. But prob have room due to inexpensive halves and spine in general.

hindy111

Post Whore
When does the top 29 need to be filled?

And its a bit silly MJ has not been sorted. It's been 5mths. Not only is it taking up a roster spot but also at a guess 250-300k towards the salary cap.
Wether or not it will be reimbursed.

The same goes for the Dragons and De Bellin. They have been 600k under the cap due to NRL banning him whilst not proved guilty. I do feel if he is found not guilty they should sue the NRL.

hindy111

Post Whore
At this point we have 1 more spot to fill to get tom29 and then another by June 30. We also will gain a spot when MJ case is closed.

SneakyEel

Juniors
I was looking at the training photos when I noticed that Sivo was wearing 3. Could he be making a move into centre this year?

Attachments

• Sivo.jpg
    Sivo.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts