What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Penisini is a pure centre. Blake is the hybrid wing/centre. He's the one who should move.

I think Russell is a bit light to give us the go forward we need with Gutherson's and Sivo's mediocrity out of the backfield.
I know what you’re saying but JAC is a bit light too. He could do a job for us like him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Papa deserves at least $400k.
And if we want to retain some of the massively important players who will be off contract in November (Gutherson, Mahoney, Matterson, Papali'i, Paulo, plus less important benchies Niukore and Kaufusi) we can gain an advantage by front-loading a signing bonus into next year's cap. So we don't necessarily need to spend next year's cap just for the sake of it. We can use some of it for future retentions.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Also shows the value of having fast players on the edges, but using them effectively is certainly more complex than just spreading the ball early. Opposition edge defenders sweat on this stuff.

Chipmunk

Coach
Given we're unsure how long Moses is out,and the Warriors are now pretty much done, Chad Townsend could be an insurance policy for the remainder of the season to at least get us to be competitive against the Top 6.

Latest posts