What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Said it before, I'll say it again...I like Ray, there's potential in there, but he's very fortunate to be getting contract extensions based on his output the last 18 months.... Merkin should definitely use some of that new contract money and go buy a lottery ticket!
How much output do you expect from a backup? Ideally they wouldn't play at all because if they do it means you've got injuries to better players. This week we're missing RCG, Kaufusi and Mahoney, and Stone still can't make the team. He's a backup.

84 Baby

Referee
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Avenger

Immortal
BA feeling the pressure on Channel 9 and being asked why people are asking him about his job when there are 12 teams under us.

Also said he takes full responsibility bla bla bla. We need to be tougher.

He is starting to sound like Maguire.

I’m over him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA feeling the pressure on Channel 9 and being asked why people are asking him about his job when there are 12 teams under us.

Also said he takes full responsibility bla bla bla. We need to be tougher.

He is starting to sound like Maguire.

I’m over him.
He’s deluded and out of ideas, his standards are absolutely shithouse. We’ll never win a comp with a coach with as poor standards as him.

Gazzamatta

Coach
How much output do you expect from a backup? Ideally they wouldn't play at all because if they do it means you've got injuries to better players. This week we're missing RCG, Kaufusi and Mahoney, and Stone still can't make the team. He's a backup.
Must be thought better than Hipgrave though as hes in the 21.

Latest posts