What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Mitch Moses just turned 27. This has been his best season ever. He is composed and complete as a player.
Our best handed of winning a comp is while he is here in the next 3 or 4 year.

Stone should practise as a hooker back up. Not as a hooker. Id never want him as a starting hooker. But a guy filling in for 15-20mins a game is fine. A good 14 option. Can play lock. That's his position and where he should base his game.

We had two genuine hookers go down. I'm sure we start the 2022 season with another option at 9. And also a 3rd who might be more a junior who is not ready but can be called upon if desperate.

Talk of an overhaul is silly. We have a great core. Lets just hope Mahoney,D,Brown,Pensini,Dunster,Kafusi keep improving. Even if it is small amounts it means we keep getting better.
Next season Panthers,Souths look weaker. Who knows with Storm but nearly every year they seem all fit come finals. Odds are they'll come into a finals season with a few injuries soon.

emjaycee

Coach
Talk of an overhaul is silly. We have a great core. Lets just hope Mahoney,D,Brown,Pensini,Dunster,Kafusi keep improving. Even if it is small amounts it means we keep getting better.
Dunster has already improved immensely in just 12 months.

2020 Semi-Final vs Souths2021 Semi-Final vs Penrith
10All Runs17
61/20Run Metres/PCM's200/79
13Kick Return Metres130
0/3Line Breaks/Tackle Breaks1/7
73.7%Tackle Efficiency75.0%
14/5Tackles/Missed or Ineffective3/1
1Errors1
1Penalties0

hindy111

Post Whore
Dunster has already improved immensely in just 12 months.

2020 Semi-Final vs Souths2021 Semi-Final vs Penrith
10All Runs17
61/20Run Metres/PCM's200/79
13Kick Return Metres130
0/3Line Breaks/Tackle Breaks1/7
73.7%Tackle Efficiency75.0%
14/5Tackles/Missed or Ineffective3/1
1Errors1
1Penalties0

Haze was being man handled in his first 4 or 5 games. Now he seems to be poking his head thru the line. A big off season and he starts making line breaks.
Gutherson maybe isn't elite. But he is good enough for now. Having a superstar like Ponga is great. But it throws the squad balance out also.
Going into 2022 our squads looking great imo

Avenger

Immortal
Haze was being man handled in his first 4 or 5 games. Now he seems to be poking his head thru the line. A big off season and he starts making line breaks.
Gutherson maybe isn't elite. But he is good enough for now. Having a superstar like Ponga is great. But it throws the squad balance out also.
Going into 2022 our squads looking great imo
He was too upright when he came to grade. Now he is playing lower and is making metres. He is a definite starter for 2022 and I reckon he is a lot quicker than we give him credit for.

The arrival of Penisini and the improvement of Blake has solved plenty of headaches. We are back at our own ground next year which will be immense. I’m very happy with our season.

As MJC stated and I agree I reckon it will be BA’s last season and I reckon we have our eye on Ciraldo. He has been a huge part of the development at Penrith and I think we intend to do something similar to them and poaching some of theirs too.

hindy111

Post Whore
News reports I read this morning indicate Madge will get the arse and Ciraldo is a contender.

Ciraldo won't go to Tigers. Most Rookie coach won't. They know it will end their career. Only guys who would are Rookie coaches nobody else wants.
Cameron can walk into a stronger club and that makes his job easier.

Tooooks

Bench
Ciraldo won't go to Tigers. Most Rookie coach won't. They know it will end their career. Only guys who would are Rookie coaches nobody else wants.
Cameron can walk into a stronger club and that makes his job easier.
Probably. I think they’re mad getting rid of Madge. He just doesn’t have the cattle.

The Predictor

Juniors
So, apparently Brad called Ivan to clarify his presser comments, what a softcock if true, and that is the difference between elite and middle of the road coaches!

Cloeel

Juniors
So, apparently Brad called Ivan to clarify his presser comments, what a softcock if true, and that is the difference between elite and middle of the road coaches!

I disagree.

I think its quite grown up and mature - which is something Ivan seems to lack.

It also indicates that Brad understands when he lets his emotions get the better of him - maybe that's some mental growth the board were begging for him to explore?

The Predictor

Juniors
I disagree.

I think its quite grown up and mature - which is something Ivan seems to lack.

It also indicates that Brad understands when he lets his emotions get the better of him - maybe that's some mental growth the board were begging for him to explore?
Nice guy’s finish last

Latest posts