What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
Can’t read that Haas article - surely not Dolphins? They have enough forwards.
I can’t see him going to any Sydney team other than the roosters, but that would point to them losing Angus and moving on someone else significant off their cap.

Which they could easily do. JWH is past his best mate by a long shot and only looks good when they are playing a weaker forward pack or us.

He will be traded for sure if it meant that Haas was signed.

lingard

Coach
I don't think we'll regress at all next year. Next year I reckon we'll field a side similar to this
1. Gutherson
2.Sivo
3.Blake
4.Penisini
5.Simonsson/Russell
6.D.Brown
7.Moses
8.RCG
9.Hodgson
10.Paulo
11.Lane
12.Cartwright
13.Matterson
14.N.Brown
15.Makatoka
16.Rodwell
17.Hopgood
Still a pretty good side, should be competing for the 4. These young guys will add some excitement to our pack. Already looking forward to seeing Hopgood play.
Except that we may not have Matterson (HUGE loss); Niukorai and Papalii are both 100 times better than Brown, Rodwell, Cartwright, Makatoa, Rodwell or Joycemain. We'll be going downhill, alright.