What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Chooks are stacked, they have Teddy, Suaalii, Dom Young, Joey Manu, Billy Smith and Tupou in their top squad and six won't go into five for round 1 assuming they all get through the off-season.

Considering this you would have to assume it would be between Smith (who just re-signed) and Tupou to make way for round 1.

But as much as Hindys rumour does make a fair bit of sense, I still honestly can't see Tupou leaving the Chooks... he's a club legend and Robinson and the fans loves him.

Happy to be proven wrong though... he's a great metre eater and gives us an aerial threat which we haven't had for years.

hindy111

Post Whore
He doesn't eat sandwiches.
He keeps telling women to make one for him, but they keep telling him to f**k off.

He doesn't know how to make one himself.

My parents where quite traditional but who was the boss? It seemed fairly equal tbh. Hard to say one was in charge. They would just discuss things and decide together.
I felt like this was quite normal.

T.S Quint

Coach
My parents where quite traditional but who was the boss? It seemed fairly equal tbh. Hard to say one was in charge. They would just discuss things and decide together.
I felt like this was quite normal.

That's how it is in most families.
The days of 'Man has final say on everything' are long gone, as they should be.

My partner and I are very non-traditional in that she is the major breadwinner in our family (by quite a large margin). She works in a male-dominated industry, whereas I work in an extremely female-dominated industry. She does not have less respect for me because of this, despite what many would think. I have no jealousy because she earns more than me (why would I give a shit, it's all going to our family anyway).

When decisions need to be made, we discuss them together and work out a solution. Sometimes one of us might have more experience in something so we refer to the other's experience (her with money matters, me with matters concerning the children), but the decisions are still made together.

Even my parents, who were much more traditional than us (Dad worked, did the lawn, drove us to sports; Mum was stay-at-home, did most of the cleaning/cooking) still made their decisions together.

Cloeel

Juniors
That's how it is in most families.
The days of 'Man has final say on everything' are long gone, as they should be.

My partner and I are very non-traditional in that she is the major breadwinner in our family (by quite a large margin). She works in a male-dominated industry, whereas I work in an extremely female-dominated industry. She does not have less respect for me because of this, despite what many would think. I have no jealousy because she earns more than me (why would I give a shit, it's all going to our family anyway).

When decisions need to be made, we discuss them together and work out a solution. Sometimes one of us might have more experience in something so we refer to the other's experience (her with money matters, me with matters concerning the children), but the decisions are still made together.

Even my parents, who were much more traditional than us (Dad worked, did the lawn, drove us to sports; Mum was stay-at-home, did most of the cleaning/cooking) still made their decisions together.

Why should the days of Man having final say be long gone?

Do you believe it to be optimum for sexual polarity? - when men and women are seen as a "team" and "equals"?

Or is it different for every circumstance?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Surely the best thing is for people to get together with others who complement them. This means leaders paired with followers, among other dualities. Hard workers with lazy merkins, dogs with cats, etc.

Latest posts