What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
Why should the days of Man having final say be long gone?

Do you believe it to be optimum for sexual polarity? - when men and women are seen as a "team" and "equals"?

Or is it different for every circumstance?

I should have said whatever works for them. If some women are happy to concede every decision to their man then so be it, and vice-versa.

But yeah, seeing each partnership as a ‘team’ would be the best way of putting it. Everyone plays to their strengths.

What I won’t cop is this bullshit about men ‘need’ to be the decision makers and women just need to shit up and make babies.

Surely the best thing is for people to get together with others who complement them. This means leaders paired with followers, among other dualities. Hard workers with lazy merkins, dogs with cats, etc.
Tom Cruise Whatever GIF

84 Baby

Referee

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Tupou is off contract at the end of 2024, if the chooks have told him (wouldn’t really have had to tell him because the writing is on the wall since they have signed Young and the Wallaby) they won’t renew him after next season, he may be looking for a release if he can snag a multi year deal elsewhere.
He does play left though, so that would not sort our right winger dilemma.

JokerEel

Coach
Tupou is off contract at the end of 2024, if the chooks have told him (wouldn’t really have had to tell him because the writing is on the wall since they have signed Young and the Wallaby) they won’t renew him after next season, he may be looking for a release if he can snag a multi year deal elsewhere.
He does play left though, so that would not sort our right winger dilemma.

Yeah I wouldn't be moving Sivo as he would get more confused in defense..

The Roosters are funny they have a stacked backline With Tupou most likely the odd man out.

Teddy
Young
Smith
Manu
Sualii

Actually their team is stacked all over...

Walker
Keary

Waerea-Hargreaves
Smith
Collins
Tupouniua
Wong
Radley

Leniu
Crichton
Butcher
Butcher

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Would anyone possibly have a full match replay of our 2006 Rd 7 game V the Tigers? Or a link to it or even the match highlights? I've been on the hunt but i can't seem to find it anywhere. I used to have a thousand bookmarks for all this kid of thing but they are all shutdown or been forgotten about.

Latest posts