What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
PlayStation 2 game is where Bea Arthur gets all his ideas from.
Paul Green & Adam Dykes were our starting halves in that PS2 game basically from the 2003 season squad. As the game was for that season.

We have had some shocking years in recruitment 2003 is pretty under-rated for bad ones that doesn't get a mention.

Not as bad as the Kearney era but this was probably Brian Smith's worst bunch.

Steve Crouch, Darren Tracey, Willie Leyshon, Kylie Leuluai, Shayne Dunley, Lee Hopkins.

I basically had to re-create the whole squad & buy/swap players from other teams to make the parra side look strong in that game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ffs now it's some black town ad killing my screen @Twizzle fix it fix it fix it fix it

it will only get fixed if you post it here

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Paul Green & Adam Dykes were our starting halves in that PS2 game basically from the 2003 season squad. As the game was for that season.

We have had some shocking years in recruitment 2003 is pretty under-rated for bad ones that doesn't get a mention.

Not as bad as the Kearney era but this was probably Brian Smith's worst bunch.

Steve Crouch, Darren Tracey, Willie Leyshon, Kylie Leuluai, Shayne Dunley, Lee Hopkins.

I basically had to re-create the whole squad & buy/swap players from other teams to make the parra side look strong in that game.
Lee Hopkins went alright but the rest of that bunch were aids.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I have a feeling that Blaize will hold down his spot in the centres and that Sivo will just replace Harper on the wing.

Simonsson will be on the bench or 18th man.
I’d like to see him get another run, it’s not like who he was replacing was setting the world on fire either. By the end of the season he’s probably our best option there anyway.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I kinda think the plan is to develop the kid as a 1 and move Gutho to 4 next year. In their minds it solves 2 identified problems,
1. An X Factor Fullback
2. No need to go to market to buy a centre.
Im expecting BT to return to Cup and be our regular 18.

oldmancraigy

Coach
If that’s the case we need to bite the bullet and search for a long term winger to replace Sivo.

I reckon Simmo is ahead of Sivo.

Let's see this week? I'd guess Blaize keeps his spot.

Even if we want to develop him at FB, it makes sense to play him center for this year, let him get up to speed with the NRL.

But yeah - we desperately need a FG quality winger for that left side. No sense fiddling through the backups of Simmo Sivo and Harper. They will all let us down in their own ways.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I also have an exciting half time idea

A good old fashioned foot race between Harper and Dunster.
Get them to line up under the posts and sprint to the other end of the field and back again - Offiah vs Oudenryn style (but with a 2nd lap)

The only problem is that half time may not be long enough for either bloke to finish?

Latest posts