What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why do you think that?

Nothing in the media suggests that Wayne was in any sort of demand? (Apart from Souths)

The only comments made about him have been Souths confirming they want him and Parra saying we are not currently interested.

There doesn't seem to have been that much demand from him... Unless other clubs have thrown there hat in the ring that we do not know about.
I’d say Bennett’s salary is the least of the extra spending he demands of his clubs.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The bloke couldnt even turn up to training at Salford FFS.

He got 2 breach notices for not turning up in 2 months. After his exit for the Tigers when he couldnt turn up to training.

He clearly doesnt want to play or train anymore.

If any NRL club sign him up they are as dumb as a dogturd.
Still dont see the downside with a Sivo swap. 😁

hindy111

Post Whore
My issue with BA is he has dropped Sanders..Why? Was he ready or not. What did he do wrong to be dropped? And do.you dropped a kid/rookie for one off game while an experienced hooker and 2nd rower are left in the side?
In 6 or 7 games we've goe front Blaize to Asi to Sanders to Asi. Does this bloke know what he is doing? It seems erratic and no stability.
He's lost me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My issue with BA is he has dropped Sanders..Why? Was he ready or not. What did he do wrong to be dropped? And do.you dropped a kid/rookie for one off game while an experienced hooker and 2nd rower are left in the side?
In 6 or 7 games we've goe front Blaize to Asi to Sanders to Asi. Does this bloke know what he is doing? It seems erratic and no stability.
He's lost me.
BA has to go!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
He's lost me.
NFI mate. Whats Dad reckon of the current situation?