What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
They still had a decent crack. I respect that.

I'm not fussed on Bennet. Of course I would of been happy if he come but he doesn't seem like he sticks around for more then 3yrs. Did f**k all with Newcastle. His last stint at Souths was good but it also was an excellent squad.

I'd be happy with a young guy and just give them 3yrs and see how go. Yes its a gamble but I am ok with that.

hindy111

Post Whore
Danny Weidler revealing private text messages with Brad Arthur on Channel 9 news. He didn't see it coming. BA was completely blindsided.

Surely he knew something was up. I still think they should of given him untill the next BYE. Poor form by club.

Zoso

Juniors
Danny Weidler revealing private text messages with Brad Arthur on Channel 9 news. He didn't see it coming. BA was completely blindsided.
We got toweled up by a reserve grade dolphins team, lost to the tigers at home, also got toweled up by the raiders, and a storm side that lost Munster halfway through a game.
If he couldn’t see his days were numbered he’s kidding himself.

gaffer

Juniors
i'd like to know why the murph didn't say FU parra over the sacking and follow his buddy kicking cans around the carpark

jason taylor

Bench
Bennett is an excellent coach in making a competitive team - but the reality is that BA was able to do that as well over the past decade. What we want is a premiership, something Bennett hasn’t been able to deliver for the three teams (now 4, unless the Dolphins somehow miraculously win this year) he has coached over a decade.

emjaycee

Coach
Whats does it mean then? That he's a delusional dumb merkin?
No, I think he thought and honestly believed that he was safe until the end of this year and he ignored the outside noise that was happening in an around the club. Sometimes, we only listen to the things we want to hear - doesnt make us delusional.
If it did, more than half the posters on here would be dumb merkins and @Poupou would have been right all along ;)