What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
Never said that he was the solution you twat. Just said that the club could have handled it better than literally knifing him in the back. Promising him his job was safe with them while looking for someone else behind his back and then telling him he was no longer wanted is deplorable behavior
and happens over and over again at pretty much every club. The line “the coach has our full support” is not so subtle code for start looking for a new job merkin. The only f**k up by the Board in this instance is that they didn’t do it sooner. Perhaps we could have landed Bennett

JokerEel

Coach
Not saying we should but people also said Wayde Egan was crap

Wade Egan is the most inconsistent hooker in the competition one week he is the best player in the league the next he makes Joey Lussick look like Cameron Smith..

Probably good he plays for the most inconsistent club as well...

eels4life87

Juniors
and happens over and over again at pretty much every club. The line “the coach has our full support” is not so subtle code for start looking for a new job merkin. The only f**k up by the Board in this instance is that they didn’t do it sooner. Perhaps we could have landed Bennett
Barrett was never coming to the eels 🤣🤣🤣

also I’m still waiting for you to tell me a single thing BA has done since his knifing that made you laugh at my he has been nothing but class comment. I’ll wait but I already know you have nothing to give as an example. He hasn’t talked shit in the media and has only spoken positive about his time at the eels. He just put his head down and got a new job as a super coach in the UK. Like I said. Full class

Happy MEel

First Grade

also I’m still waiting for you to tell me a single thing BA has done since his knifing that made you laugh at my he has been nothing but class comment. I’ll wait but I already know you have nothing to give as an example. He hasn’t talked shit in the media and has only spoken positive about his time at the eels. He just put his head down and got a new job as a super coach in the UK. Like I said. Full class
Well for starters he has moved his son on from the club he created a rails run pathway for the second he was rightfully punted. In saying that, I’m glad he did it but it shows the lack of class from the merkin.

eels4life87

Juniors
Well for starters he has moved his son on from the club he created a rails run pathway for the second he was rightfully punted. In saying that, I’m glad he did it but it shows the lack of class from the merkin.
He didn’t move his son on from the club 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had no idea that MA wanting to leave the club was BA’s decision. Good lord some of you people are brain dead

Happy MEel

First Grade

Barrett’s already at the eels and if you’re talking about Bennett, you have no idea what was possible had we punted BA like we should have at the end of last year.

Good lord some of you people are brain dead.

Noise

Coach
I legitimately hope that the people who were cheering on the board and were fine with the way the club handled BA’s sacking are happy now
What are you on about? BA had 11 years and got paid good money to deliver a premiership and he couldn’t do it. Now his son is having a sook and wants to leave. Get behind Ryles because he’s cleaning the joint out of the BA nepotism stench.

eels4life87

Juniors
What are you on about? BA had 11 years and got paid good money to deliver a premiership and he couldn’t do it. Now his son is having a sook and wants to leave. Get behind Ryles because he’s cleaning the joint out of the BA nepotism stench.
Has nothing to do with the club not moving BA on and everything to do with the way the club went about doing it. At least I know who I need to mute on here. You lot were probably behind harassing Jake out of the club too with the toxic behavior that was thrown at him. Who can blame Matt for wanting to leave the club after the way so called “fans” treated his brother and the boards deplorable treatment of his father

Happy MEel

First Grade
Has nothing to do with the club not moving BA on and everything to do with the way the club went about doing it. At least I know who I need to mute on here. You lot were probably behind harassing Jake out of the club too with the toxic behavior that was thrown at him. Who can blame Matt for wanting to leave the club after the way so called “fans” treated his brother and the boards deplorable treatment of his father
If consistently calling for Jake to be dropped from first grade on here then guilty as charged.

EelEtric

Juniors
I legitimately hope that the people who were cheering on the board and were fine with the way the club handled BA’s sacking are happy now
Just out of curiosity, how many times have you sacked an underperforming leader in your business and how have you handled it differently to how the Eels Board did with BA?

Noise

Coach
You aren’t the full quid are you?

JokerEel

Coach

How else were they supposed to sack him?

You couldn't let him coach out the rest of the year. Especially if the new coach was going to come in and do a clean out while the old coach is still around the joint ..

Maybe the club needed to sack him at the end of last year but we're silly to give him a few more months to turn things around...

Latest posts