What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
We will have maybe 10000 fans at the stadium Penrith will have more.

30 people may walk out.... To take a piss
The protest for change has already started with people already boycotting attendance..
Coach has been sacked..change is underway. If this came out 3 months ago then fair enough but now???

Gazzamatta

Coach
I haven't seen anything more dumb all season.

Who was peanut on the podcast to suggest this.

If you want to protest don't go the f**king game.

Doing this shit makes the fanbase look down right stupid and became a meme joke.
Crazy sh*t. One vital cog in the Old Parra Machine has been removed. Lets see what difference that makes. Ryles has been promised "whatever he needs". I'm a fan of continuous improvement. I can't see Ryles sitting on his hands if he was fed a dose of BS.
Some of these Podcasters remind me of the NRL360 Journos. I've stopped listening to that crowd. Just rubbish.

Noise

Coach
Is it podcasters that organised this? lol. I can’t believe anyone freely listens to random middle aged dudes who think they are experts on whatever topic they talk about.

Stevie

Bench
On an interesting note. If Ryles has not evenspoken to Carty, that tells me he is properly working on his own shit, coaching staff, strategy, consulting on cap and squad without going anywhere near the team.

To me this is both interesting AND exciting.

No point him coming in and high fiving the boys each day.

Everything I read sounds like he is doing things his own way, the right way.

So refreshing.