What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Delboy

First Grade
Fogharty isn't anything special lol. Sanders has more chance of surpassing Fogharty in 18 months than he has with moses
If as suggested Moses has option in his favour, despite his loyalty, whose to say that won’t be invoked for a move. Oh, but all options are good according to our resident expert.

JokerEel

Coach
On Blaize I don't think he was ever comfortable with playing fullback and has always wanted to play 5/8.

Was never going to jump Brown

hindy111

Post Whore
I would keep an eye on IONGI who debuts for Penrith this weekend. Have heard he goes well. I also think D.Laurie wouldnt be the worse short term option. Not a star but wouldn't cost a bomb.

We all want Ryles to succeed

He will Be hamstrung by a lack of cap space and an aging roster, the club will have a battle to retain membership level if they are unable to make moves to strengthen a thin and lacklustre backline in particular.

The question is a big one, how did a club with our orofike and decent resources get to Tigers level. Think we know the answer and the board should make sure the right and experienced staff are employed. Can’t continue with what we have been subjected to for the past few years. A statement from the club with at least a plan is a minimum , we have players that have been extended and still nothing from our esteemed HOF , failed as usual.

How long was I saying that these morons will turn us into the Tigers. They are f**king amateurs. Pathetic.

Pazza

First Grade
We all want Ryles to succeed

He will Be hamstrung by a lack of cap space and an aging roster, the club will have a battle to retain membership level if they are unable to make moves to strengthen a thin and lacklustre backline in particular.

The question is a big one, how did a club with our orofike and decent resources get to Tigers level. Think we know the answer and the board should make sure the right and experienced staff are employed. Can’t continue with what we have been subjected to for the past few years. A statement from the club with at least a plan is a minimum , we have players that have been extended and still nothing from our esteemed HOF , failed as usual.

If BA was held to account for the NRL program going backwards shouldnt MON also be held to account?

Latest posts