What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach

Sign Holmes have 3 kicking options in 2025!

We should then sign Isaako have 4 options and 3 pretty decent field goal kickers as well!

Yeah i reckon those Parra Podcast Protestors don't have a clue what's going on.

Just parodying themselves wanting to be new TCT.

They have been found out on this one here big time spreading rubbish rumours.

Less then a week after urging Parra fans to protest at a home game they have come up with this rubbish.

I highly doubt Ryles even went to QLD.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Less then a week after urging Parra fans to protest at a home game they have come up with this rubbish.

They also posted, previously, Ryles had pulled out of the eels coaching race....and Hannay was going to get the job....oh and we were going to sign Iro (when we hadn't even appointed a new coach).....

they are in James Hooper's league...

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

Someone saw Ryles driving past the Blue Emu carpark and put 2 and 2 together and came up with 94.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Ryles Flys to qld to talk Holmes:
What a waste of time he’s no good and too expensive. The club are useless !!

holmes signed with Dragons:
The club misses out again they are useless !!

They also posted, previously, Ryles had pulled out of the eels coaching race....and Hannay was going to get the job....oh and we were going to sign Iro (when we hadn't even appointed a new coach).....

The only people that have said he flew to QLD are the same idiots on that podcast who wanted fans to protest at the home game last week.

I have lost all respect for them tbh after last week's embarrassing Social media push for a protest.

There credibility is down the toilet.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Ryles Flys to qld to talk Holmes:
What a waste of time he’s no good and too expensive. The club are useless !!

holmes signed with Dragons:
The club misses out again they are useless !!
I rather be paying Lomax 650k then Holmes 830k a year.

Lomax has way more upside and age on his side.

I think we have won out of this 3-way deal.

Especially as the Dragons are probably paying more for Holmes then what Lomax is on now 800k isnt he or around that mark.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I think the good news out of Holmes signing with the Dragons is that it gives them the ability to absorb all of RCGs contract.
**if that is what they are looking to do here**

That's based on other speculation, but the hiccup was allegedly waiting for someone to take on all of Holmes' deal. Now that is done, RCG can head north (or better yet, SIVO!!), and we have space for the next domino to fall.

We had $500k/ year in room for Blaize. Whatever we free up in releasing someone can be added to that, and maybe we can luck out on attracting two solid players in return (eg 500k each), or 1 'culture vet' (250k) and 1 semi-star (750k - 1M if RCG goes).

The NRL off-season would be a LOT more fun (and far more above-board) if player salaries were released as in US professional sports. It would give the fans so much more fun poking around with potential scenarios (**while at the same time opening up avenues for wrath and ire at perceived overpaid dudes).

hindy111

Post Whore
I think the good news out of Holmes signing with the Dragons is that it gives them the ability to absorb all of RCGs contract.
**if that is what they are looking to do here**

That's based on other speculation, but the hiccup was allegedly waiting for someone to take on all of Holmes' deal. Now that is done, RCG can head north (or better yet, SIVO!!), and we have space for the next domino to fall.

We had $500k/ year in room for Blaize. Whatever we free up in releasing someone can be added to that, and maybe we can luck out on attracting two solid players in return (eg 500k each), or 1 'culture vet' (250k) and 1 semi-star (750k - 1M if RCG goes).

The NRL off-season would be a LOT more fun (and far more above-board) if player salaries were released as in US professional sports. It would give the fans so much more fun poking around with potential scenarios (**while at the same time opening up avenues for wrath and ire at perceived overpaid dudes).

We had 450-500k for Blaize but had not signed Superman. There would be 250k gone.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
I rather be paying Lomax 650k then Holmes 830k a year.

Lomax has way more upside and age on his side.

I think we have won out of this 3-way deal.

Especially as the Dragons are probably paying more for Holmes then what Lomax is on now 800k isnt he or around that mark.
Agree lomax a much better option but we still need to add some quality in the backs for next year.

hindy111

Post Whore
Total garbage. You have no idea how much cash we have for 2025.

I have a very good idea. It's common sense.
We would have next to nothing as nobody notable is coming off contract and we have splashed 650k on Lomax.
If we had 600k for Holmes after signing Simmo that suggest we where playing the last few years with 1 million under the cap. Highly doubt that

Avenger

Immortal

That idiot, Adam also stated on the latest podcast that our CEO approached him at the game and knew his name to intimate that he was a somebody and not some balding nobody.

Latest posts