What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
It’s comments like these that betray the fact you have never played, coached or administrated organised sport.

Unless, true to form, you are just saying baseless and stupid things specifically to troll and antagonise parramatta fans…
I think Pou is more over the moon on how well Leeds are going atm.

He can get excited even more today after they just got pumped 38-0 by Wigan with 2 ex parra rejects in Jai Field and Bevan French carving it up for Wigan.

You almost couldn't have scripted it up any better it was so funny to watch.

One frozen out by BA and other had to move on as Jakey was coming through tore a BA coached side to shreds.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The dragons absolutely turned up and we were awesome that day.

As usual, you know nothing and just talk rubbish.
I have to wonder how much footy he actually watches, or he just looks at stats.

We were fantastic that whole finals series until the GF. We tightened up badly and only played our type of footy once it was too late. The ref allowing the game to be as slow AF after the previous 3 months of faster play didn’t help. Archer the prick!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think Pou is more over the moon on how well Leeds are going atm.

He can get excited even more today after they just got pumped 38-0 by Wigan with 2 ex parra rejects in Jai Field and Bevan French carving it up for Wigan.

You almost couldn't have scripted it up any better it was so funny to watch.

One frozen out by BA and other had to move on as Jakey was coming through tore a BA coached side to shreds.
After seeing the results my nipples are that hard they could cut glass. I bet the presser was a rinse and repeat of the last 11 years of dribble at Parra.

I miss that absolutely clueless look in the coaches box.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
The dragons absolutely turned up and we were awesome that day.

As usual, you know nothing and just talk rubbish.
Yep.....I just shook my head in amazement reading that comment.....

If the stat's don't match the outcome, then it means the team that should have won, simply played shit or didn't turn up.....

It's obvious pou has never played sport....

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
I know it's been said many times, but you guys make it easy for him. Just don't give him oxygen.
Yep....but sometimes we just can't help it....

I'm sure when he reads all these comments this morning, his dopamine levels will be overflowing, as he jumps on his multicomputer, and starts sifting through 25 years worth of nrl stat's to prove everyone wrong....

Latest posts