What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
They are my second favourite team. I f**king love Leichhardt Oval.

Can you elevate them to your favourite team so you can spear off and go regale them with you unending wisdom and remarkable statistical analysis and genius pls? I'm sure they would embrace you with open and loving arms old boy. Of course you would be greatly missed, but I'm equally sure no one here would stand in your way. Surely you can't deny those poor old Tigers supporters any longer?

Go on, get out of here. We love you...bye!

hindy111

Post Whore
This is how you can tell the guys who havent been to Leichhardt in 10 years.

I go to every Leichhardt game and have never spent more than 5mins finding a parking space, always easy parking at Orange Grove School. 9min walk from Leichhardt North Light Rail stop. Buses all day to Mary Street. Never had to queue for more than a few minutes for food or beer.

I walk there. Go straight pass Grappas.
Grappas is a must

hindy111

Post Whore
My mail is it isnt going to happen.

Listen. A week ago you said you didn't have any little birds. Now your chirping like a bloody woodpecker. For a guy with no little birds you sure are tweeting

The deal is you PM all info first. Ffs

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
I would rather keep Sivo.

His attitude since his injury and getting dropped was 100% better then the garbage he tossed up earlier in the year.

Clearly he got a rocket from somewhere.
If there any substance to the JAC rumour you’d think Sivo is gone/going.

Latest posts