What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
^^^ This what Grima was saying the other day. Elite pathways were such now that players will skip grades and be literally 18 months away from NRL when finishing up with Matts.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I dont know i think they can challenge the top 6 sides in year one if they get recruitment right. Bennett is a great coach.

Melbourne won the comp in their 2nd year. And were top 4 in year 1.

Plus the talent is already thin as it is. If they take 2 or 3 players out of every team it makes everyone weaker straight away with no replacements available to replace them with the short talent pool on offer.
Yeah but Melbourne based took the Mariner players.

hindy111

Post Whore
Cotric isn't a huge deal. Would of been a nice addition but with Penisni and Waqa finding form the backline stocks aren't bad. Haze with a big off season will go up another gear also. I dare say we will sign a seasoned NRL winger or atleast someone who is NRL ready for our top 30. We can't forget we do have Sivo on big $$ to slot in. He isn't going to be dumped in NSW cup.

SneakyEel

Juniors
Cotric isn't a huge deal. Would of been a nice addition but with Penisni and Waqa finding form the backline stocks aren't bad. Haze with a big off season will go up another gear also. I dare say we will sign a seasoned NRL winger or atleast someone who is NRL ready for our top 30. We can't forget we do have Sivo on big $$ to slot in. He isn't going to be dumped in NSW cup.
Reckon Oates would be a good signing for us. Seeing that Broncs have plenty backs next year

IFR33K

Coach

Cotric isn’t a huge deal if sivo actually gets fitter and plays a little smarter

Latest posts