What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
after watching the dross in attack dished up tonight murphy needs to bugger off like kidwell
I watched the Channel 9 reply late yesterday and was surprised to hear the commentators saying how top class both teams attack was. Slater, Smith and whoever else must have very low expectations. They lauded the attacking skills of the Eels at least twice (both times when Perham scored) and because I always read on here how shit our attack is and how shit Murphy is, I had to check I was watching the right game even.

And both times it was attack from within the 20 which really confused me, cause we dont do that eva, amirite?

yy_cheng

Coach
I watched the Channel 9 reply late yesterday and was surprised to hear the commentators saying how top class both teams attack was. Slater, Smith and whoever else must have very low expectations. They lauded the attacking skills of the Eels at least twice (both times when Perham scored) and because I always read on here how shit our attack is and how shit Murphy is, I had to check I was watching the right game even.

And both times it was attack from within the 20 which really confused me, cause we dont do that eva, amirite?
Yeah it was a fluke.

If they did it time and time again like cronulla or souths then it was trained.

We used to have one play with sivo but that wasnt really creating an overlap but more Sivos power

IFR33K

Coach

our attack is nowhere near the top teams. We don’t have the crisp ball movement like the other sides. We try and play too much bash and barge. We need to attack a little more thru our hooker.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Was it the super cool moves???

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

To be fair, neither team defends well.