What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

gaffer

Juniors
since ricky done the white board thing and buggered off back to Canberra.How many times have we played them at home

King-Gutho94

Coach
since ricky done the white board thing and buggered off back to Canberra.How many times have we played them at home
3 times at Parramatta and one of those was a lockout due to covid only 500 people could go.

Two home games in Darwin and one in QLD last year due to lockdown.

2014 in Darwin
2015 & 2016 @ Parramatta
2017 & 2018 - Homebush
2019 in Darwin
2020 @ Commbank - Covid restricted
2021 in QLD

3 times at Parramatta and one of those was a lockout due to covid only 500 people could go.

Two home games in Darwin and one in QLD last year due to lockdown.

2014 in Darwin
2015 & 2016 @ Parramatta
2017 & 2018 - Homebush
2019 in Darwin
2020 @ Commbank - Covid restricted
2021 in QLD

I think he means 'at Canberra's home'.....because this week's game is in CBR.

hindy111

Post Whore
Read a little more carefully. I was referring to our well known history and what happens to us when we are a team that aren't a legitimate contender. We have shown that we fall right off in many games and large scores against us follow. Hell even this year we lose a few outside backs and we are a yo yo team that no one can confidently predict from week to week which Parra will turn up on any given weekend.

Can you confidently predict how will we perform against the Raiders this week? I know we should smash them if we played to our potential, but I am definitely not confident and in fact probably slightly favour them since it is being played down in Canberra.

Don't argue with idiots Ram. And that's all this guy is. An oversized peanut with a small brain.

hindy111

Post Whore
Are we signing anyone? Is Matterson staying or going ?

We've waited to long. He is in red hot form now. If we want to keep we will have to pay a premium which apparently we don't do. But remember we are a development club and we only pay overs for old men who are leaders.

Our best bet is to probably poach some young hot talent and develop them.

hindy111

Post Whore
Grain of salt stuff but apparently he toured the redcliffe facilities yesterday

Munster will stay at Storm
All the big guns the Dolphins tried to snag have stayed at their clubs.
I personaly we will lose Brown and Moses. Dogs and Dolphins will go all out for them.

yy_cheng

Coach
We've waited to long. He is in red hot form now. If we want to keep we will have to pay a premium which apparently we don't do. But remember we are a development club and we only pay overs for old men who are leaders.

Our best bet is to probably poach some young hot talent and develop them.
Or rejects. Thats what improved our squad.

So Curtis might be our next start

TheRam

Coach
Munster will stay at Storm
All the big guns the Dolphins tried to snag have stayed at their clubs.
I personaly we will lose Brown and Moses. Dogs and Dolphins will go all out for them.

That's the feeling I get too Hindy.

We just don't seem to be a smart club when it comes to roster retention. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if we lost at least one of them so to keep the other and then all the apologists chiming in with the old chestnut 'can't keep them all' cliché that is reserved for losers and also rans. Clubs that win premierships lose players sure, but generally keep the ones that win premiership for them and then add more to win even more premierships.

We can't even hold them long enough to win a 3rd successive finals game. What a great club we follow.

My two favourite teams at the moment are the Broncos and Cowboys. I watch their games and love footy again. When I watch our mob play, all I see is boring one dimensional bash n' barge footy being played by individuals that are all over the place in their performance levels like a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. So dispiriting and why I watch all our games on delay and fast forward them. No joy in watching our hapless losers anymore.

I swear I wish I was born in QLD and lived there. I would be such a happy little Bronco or Cowboy. Shooting my pistol all over the place I would. Yee Haw!!!