What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
Writing was on the wall when the so called heir apparent to Moses was playing fullback most of the year....we still have Colonel Sanders though

I’m sure they’ll send him packing, paving the way for another ‘hyped up’ junior.

lingard

Coach
Your right. But we aren't the knights. We do not allow players and managers to bend us over for there own personal gain.
I agree with you up to a point. If we were talking about almost any other position on the field I would fully agree. But, if we lost Moses, just tell me where our next half-back would come from. Bearing in mind that he would have to be very good for us to be a premiership threat.

lingard

Coach
He’s not the best but not far off imo. Cleary, Munster, Ponga are the best. Wighton, Tedesco, Trbojevic are all up there as well. Maybe Latrell Mitchell too. I think Drown is likely to join this class of player. It’s hard to judge players across teams of differing strength, but I think Ben Hunt is easily in the top ten. Moses isn’t.
I agree. Without Moses' kicking game he's not a star player at all. But he has been getting better each year (and he does have that kicking game). The other question is how do we easily replace him with another 'very good' half-back? In some ways he has us over a barrel by virtue of the position he plays.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I agree with you up to a point. If we were talking about almost any other position on the field I would fully agree. But, if we lost Moses, just tell me where our next half-back would come from. Bearing in mind that he would have to be very good for us to be a premiership threat.

I agree. Without Moses' kicking game he's not a star player at all. But he has been getting better each year (and he does have that kicking game). The other question is how do we easily replace him with another 'very good' half-back? In some ways he has us over a barrel by virtue of the position he plays.

Don’t forget if that’s happens we probably keep Drown, that is our halfback…….Drown has got plenty of improvement, he is only 22…

look at the top sides only really Storm/Panthers have “stars” in both spots the rest have rookies, veterans etc etc

it won’t be hard to find someone decent to support Drown…obviously they won’t be as good as Moses,…but the Drown 2025 version will be a lot better half then the 2022 model….

Latest posts